No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But wouldn't it be wise just to buy the something great outright instead of forking out on a sub just to get it for cheaper or free?
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

It wont be available to non members though will it?

Comment

There isn't any exclusive content from what I can gather, so you can buy anything.
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

# lus is an evolving service and the features included at launch will be:

* Games
          * Discounts
          * Exclusive items on PlayStation Store
          * Full Game Trial
          * Automatic Downloads
          (More info on these below)
          The 'Premium Game Element' ie addon content seems already part of the exclusive stuff

Comment

Exclusive items are going to be thing like avatars and such. They are not going to restrict any purchases of games etc.

Both the Premium Game Element stuff shown for the first two months has been available to buy for months now.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

So you get to use the DLC and games throughout your subscription right? Not just for that month?

Seems good to me, shame I already own Wipeout.

Comment

After a read through it seems an alright scheme. I think I'm going to hold off for a bit though, like some have said they're initially too focused on using old releases as part of the scheme which is of no benefit to those who have already bought them. Seems to make more sense to hold off until they round to things that I don't own.

Comment

Actually, now I think about it I usually only play Downloadable games for the first month I have them anyway. Also, you never actually own anything physical and there's no way to guarantee how long you'll be able to play them if your system breaks etc. I'll monitor this with interest.

Comment

Now part of me hopes you can disable the + on your avatar. I might not want people to know that I've forked out monies for this!

Comment

Oh great they're going to push the ****e you see on the UK store weekly at you, \o/

Comment

Only people that are likely to pay for this. Which isn't you I'm sure.

Comment

If they say PSN plus access actually gets you some PS1 games I would go for it, but I hate PSN for the lack of content at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                            Only people that are likely to pay for this. Which isn't you I'm sure.
                            Nah, I don't play online enough to warrant it, in fact I can't remember the last time I turned the triple on actually. Nothing to play on it right now.

Comment

You don't need to play online. In fact I think there's barely any content in there as far as online play goes is there?

Comment

Only the KZ2 map pack is.
                                Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Working...
                                X