Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golgo View Post
    ^ Agreed. Ether One is a veritable crock. Don't even dignify it with a boot-up.
    Oooh two big thumbs down there then...
    I feel like I have to play it now tho. Downloaded yesterday 3.3gig plus the patch 3.4gigs (lol) then turned on the console this morning and another massive patched downloaded!!

I feel like I owe it to my internet to give it a shot

Comment

Definitely didn't click with me, but it got some stonking reviews. You might enjoy it!
      Last edited by Golgo; 25-08-2015, 16:47.

Comment

sadly i made it further in, completing the fishing village of all its projectors and opening up the back gate to some more places to go, in attempt to see if the puzzle element improved beyond turn knob, or find cog/wire somewhere in the same room/house then turn cog. Spoilers ..... it doesn't.

The high scores this game got are complete indictment of games press to give these poorly coded, barely a game, walking sims a free pass for having a interesting idea or story.. which in the case of this game it kinder is with the overall premiss of trying to fix someones dementia riddled mind by piecing together old memories and finding items with significant personal worth to rejog new"old" memories... problem is while that is decent plot your basically putting together memories (in **** and boring puzzles) of a normal persons life with few ups and downs along the way which is in noway to me interesting. The also beat you over the head with the eventual "twist" im sure i would have had been revealed i played on, as if to say ISN'T THIS CLEVER.. **** off.

spoilers -

i'm pretty its main characters own mind we're digging into, the lab at the beginning and Jean aren't real or at least Jean was someone in his life, at least during the childhood bit i was in... the doc is real and we're making up these places in our mind from the objects she places in front of us which rejog memories in to making places the MC can visit

Comment

October stuff

Broken Age (PS4/PS Vita)
          Super Meat Boy (PS4/PS Vita)
          Unmechanical Extended (PS4/PS3)
          Kickbeat (PS Vita/PS3)
          Kung Fu Rabbit (PS Vita/PS3)
          Chariot (PS3)

Comment

Anyone up for making BD community as the new firmware patch allows for this.

Comment

Be up for that, Tobal. Keep the rabble out.

Comment

I've done it - if you could search you'd find it as just `Bordersdown`

You can't actually search for it

Comment

So we need you to invite us? I think it's better that way, no randoms can join it.

Comment

Playstation Plus

Has anyone noticed if the storage limit has increased to 10gb yet? It still keeps failing to upload saves for me

Comment

Originally posted by shaffy_oppa View Post
                      So we need you to invite us? I think it's better that way, no randoms can join it.
                      It's a closed group

There's reports the Invite system is a bit broken, but that seems the easiest way to do it. If people let me know PSN ID's I'll see if I can add them.

I have chucked out a lot of Invites to people on my friends list - as long as one of those is in (not many have replied yet) then you should be able to see the group and ask to join.

Comment

It's not just the invite system, on my machine the update reset a lot of notifications as not read and even which notifications (trophies, downloads, messages) are shown. And that "power options" message is still there!

Comment

Wow Broken Age for free. I didn't even know it was coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by Spatial View Post
                            I've done it - if you could search you'd find it as just `Bordersdown`

You can't actually search for it
                            Accepted! 12 members! Much wow.

Comment

Cool my PSN is Shafropuff

Comment

Invite's been sent to you, hopefully you'll get it.

It's pretty broken at the moment - as well as lacking some basic functionality that you'd expect from an early 2000's internet message board (can't reply to peoples messages?!) it's also still not sending out some invites. It doesn't give you an error message (or any message at all) to let you know if invites have gone, so apologies if I've spammed anyone with multiple invites.

Then again the PS4 itself is still spamming me with the Discovery notifications.

Also it just booted me back to the main page when accepting someone and everything was gone. The group is still there, it needed a hard reset of the PS4 to see it all again

Considering this thing went through a considerable Beta test, god knows what state it was in before they released it!

Comment

Working...
                                X