No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess, it just seems like paying money to get discounts though, surely they cancel each other out especially when its just ****e store content offered.

Comment

If people were wondering what a "Push Demo" was this will explain.

"Hi, Push demos are the game demos that we will be sending direclty to your PS3 via the automatic download feature. Only demos you haven’t already got on your PS3 will be added for you"

Comment

I like the idea of automatic downloads

Comment

Xbox Live Gold can auto push the trial versions of everything released on Arcade if you set it to. Never bothered though.

Comment

Can it not do updates and patches also?

Comment

Wasn't the demo auto-download disabled/removed with the NXE?

Comment

Hmm, might've been actually. So few people used it.

As for patches, never an issue on the 360 cause they're not allowed to be bigger than 4 meg.

Comment

What happens if it needs to be over 4MB, do they just do loads of little 3MB ones?

Comment

Originally posted by dvdmike View Post
                    Can it not do updates and patches also?
                    It mentions firmware in the blog entry. It'll download them for you but won't auto install, for obvious reasons.

Comment

July 30th Update: The content per month isn't determined as day one content and is content that will be made available through the month. PlayStation Nation -- First off, thank you for all of your feedback regarding PlayStation Plus. There have been a lot of comments and questions surrounding some of the details of the [...]

Details of the US deal. Pretty much the same, but three months of Qore instead of the LBP download.

Comment

Seems like its all finalized, just received the ol advert mail from PS etc. So what happened to cross game chat and the like?

Comment

Cross game chat was never confirmed to be a part of this. No idea if we'll ever see it or not at the moment to be honest.

Comment

boo

Well, ill prob subscribe anyway, see whats what etc.

Comment

Did anyone go for this in the end? After having no interest in the service at all, I suddenly decided it was amazing value and ordered two cheap ?20 PSN so I could sign up for a year . I haven't actually bought anything on the PSN since buying my PS3 but I've been tempted to pick up Wipeout for a while so it seemed like a good deal. I suppose time will tell whether it's truly good value for money.

Comment

PS3 already has cross-game AND cross-platform chat! A friend and I chat using our PS3s whilst playing Monster hunter Tri on the Wii

I won't be paying for any Plus stuff.

Comment

Working...
                                X