No announcement yet.

Playstation Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will give Onrush a bash. I highly, highly recommend Iconoclasts to anyone who hasn't played it.

Comment

Nice. That’s a really good selection for me.

Now I just need to actually find the time to play a game and I’ll be laughing.

Comment

Soma and papers please seem good

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
          The December 2018 deliverables from the company that ruined Christmas with its badly implemented PlayStation mini have been announced.

SOMA (PS4)
          Onrush (PS4)
          Steredenn (PS3)
          Steins;Gate (PS3)
          Iconoclasts (PS Vita + PS4)
          Papers, Please (PS Vita)

Source
          Oh hell yeah! Best month in ages. The types of games that look pretty good but never good enough to quite hit buy. Apart from Iconoclasts. Was actually gonna but that when it was next on sale.

Comment

For Honor (PS4)
            Hitman: The Complete First Season (PS4)
            Divekick (PS3, PS Vita)
            Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (PS3)
            Gunhouse (PS4, PS Vita)
            Rogue Aces (PS4, PS Vita)

So there can no longer be a soul alive who doesn't own For Honor.

[Source]

Comment

Hitman! Oh sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                Hitman! Oh sweet.
                It is a seriously great game - the Italian level particularly stood out for me.

Comment

Movie at 11.

Comment

March 2019 has the following delights

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered
                    The Witness

That's it because Sony have gimped the offerings to just two PS4 titles now - pay more, get less.

Source

(Note this isn't on the EU PSN Blog yet).

Comment

Pretty whack month on both Xbox and PS to be honest.

Although I probably will give Modern Warfare remastered a bash.

I feel like we already got The Witness but, obviously, since we're receiving it now, we didn't. I probably can't be bothered with the puzzles anyhow.

Comment

The Witness is actually not too bad, at least for a couple of hours, it starts to get a little repetitive despite expending on the puzzle complexity after that.

Comment

Brilliant. I was going to buy the witness at some point. No need now

Comment

Got them both already but a decent pair of games, MWR is m ore fun than... well, any other CoD this gen

Comment

Although I enjoyed MW on 360 I don't really want to replay the campaign or try the new MTX filled multiplayer. And unfortunately have already picked up The Witness on GwG. So unfortunately not a great month for me.

Comment

I really wish PlayStation would do a Game Pass type thing. I'm happy to get MW, but yeah if you've already go it, then pantaloons. Sure I have the Witness game through Plus before, maybe it was a demo? It reminds me of Myst a little, so I'll take a proper look at this.

But yeah, get a Game Pass type model going Sony!

Comment

Working...
                                X