Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[comments] Metro 2033 review

Metro 2033 review

Thanks to Duncan for the words and banner.

I don't think it deserves to be rated that highly but it deserved a better reception than it got, in general, and it's good to see someone actually criticising it for being too easy in many respects, rather than the other way round as everyone else seemed wont to do.

Comment

I kept running out of ammo on the pc version. :/ But yeah, absolutly great game. I would have given it 7.5/10 myself.

Comment

I sold this before completing it which is somthing I rarely do, there were bits where it was unclear where to go next and I kept getting stuck. I would have persevered but I got to one of the said points and I had no oxygen in my mask so I kept dying before I had chance to explore properly and fuigure out where to go.

Its a decent game but poorly designed in places, deffinitley wouldnt have thought it deserved a 9.
        Last edited by rmoxon; 03-06-2010, 14:28.

Comment

Bump!

Think that score is possibly a bit high good game but not that good. Not quite sure how he had so much ammo, I was always running out too.

RXMoron... Suppose it's a bit late to tell you that if you get the map out, you get a bit green arrow that directs you where to go (with proper path finding too, not just 'as the crow flies')

Comment

Working...
          X