Child of Eden (360/PS3) Return to Synaesthesia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Child of Eden (360/PS3) Return to Synaesthesia

Q Entertainments new games project name is rumoured to be Child of Eden and Rez's original project name was Project Eden.
    They have apparently tweeted....

"Q Entertainment's new game to be revealed on Monday @5pm PST at the LA Theater. Set your clocks now! Return to SYNESTHAESIA!!"

Ubi Conference, Rez 2 would be all sorts of awesome
    Is Synaesthesia spelt wrong on the tweet though?
    Last edited by Family Fry; 14-06-2010, 19:58.

I think thats how they spelt it in the Game though. AMAZING NEWS IF ITS REZ 2!

Not to say its bad news if its anything else.

Comment

Yeah anything new from Q Entertainment is always a good thing, what if it's a 3DS game/version of Rez?
      Rez would look insane in 3D.

Comment

Didn't someone from Q entertainment bashed the 3ds when the first rumors started going around with something like "another console where only Nintendo can make money from"? With 3D technology coming to home consoles as well a PS3/360 release sounds more feasible.
        Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 12-06-2010, 16:11.

Comment

3D rez as a 3DS launch game....

Actually, a new Rez designed from the ground up for HD would be pretty good too.

Comment

Ooooh. If it's a new Rez it's great news whatever the platform! I would like a new HD game though

Comment

Rez HD for PSN?

Comment

Rez 2 could be my Best of Show if true

please be true

Comment

Originally posted by Family Fry View Post
                  Yeah anything new from Q Entertainment is always a good thing, what if it's a 3DS game/version of Rez?
                  Rez would look insane in 3D.
                  Ugh, don't. I'd play Rez on just about any of the existing consoles except a DS. It'd look insane in 3D, but on a small screen it'd be a waste.
                  Last edited by Riskbreaker; 12-06-2010, 17:41.

Comment

Rez 2 would be triumphant but alas a commercial failure surely ?????

Comment

Probably not if it was released on the download services - if there was ever something that could perfectly house a game like Rez 2, then PSN / XBLA is where it's at.

Comment

Maybe its going to use Move or Natal... Move would be perfect for Rez imo is Sin and Punishment 2 is anything to go by.

Comment

First trailer out, probably not any ingame but the style is incredible.

Only worry - motion controls. Really?

Comment

Absolutely beautiful, motion controls or not I do want this!

Comment

Will buy a move for this

Comment

Working...
                              X