OVERVIEW

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment America, LLC
    Developer: Nihilistic Software
    Platform: PlayStation?3 (PS3?) system
    Genre: Action-Adventure Party Game
    Players: 1-2 Players
    Release: 2011
    Rating: ?RP?
    Required Peripherals: (1-2) PlayStation?Move motion controllers, (1-2) PlayStation Move navigation controllers, PlayStation?Eye camera

OVERVIEW:
    Heroes On The Move brings together a cast of some of PlayStation??s most beloved characters from three of its most iconic franchises ? Ratchet & Clank, Jak & Daxter, and Sly Cooper. Together for the first time, PlayStation?s legendary heroes Ratchet, Clank, Jak, Daxter, Sly and Bentley, ban together to defeat a villainous duo in this wildly humorous adventure for the PlayStation?Move. By using the PlayStation?Move motion controller and The PlayStation?Move navigation controller, players now have the unique experience of becoming one of their favorite PlayStation characters as they control their every move throughout the game. Players will smash, hurl and shoot their way through imaginative puzzles and challenges as the heroes team up against their new enemies.

STORYLINE:
    A mysterious and evil force has crept into the galaxy, maliciously steeling entire cities and environments from Ratchet, Jak and Sly?s worlds. Stopping at nothing, this fiendish enemy enslaves a race of peaceful space creatures and puts the entire galaxy in harm?s way. Our loveable and fearless heroes find themselves joined together in the ultimate battle to protect the galaxy and in the fight for their own survival.

Hopefully a hands on or dev walkthrough will let us know if it will be platforming goodness or minigame minigameness.

Required Peripherals: (1-2) PlayStation?Move motion controllers, (1-2) PlayStation Move navigation controllers.

Damn was hoping you could play this with PS3 pad, as well as Move.

Comment

Looks like dog****. Hated it instantly when it was revealed, probably the worst looking game they showed.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
        Looks like dog****. Hated it instantly when it was revealed, probably the worst looking game they showed.
        I wouldn't say I hated it, but I did question what the point was (For me at least, I'd much rather have proper games starring those characters).

I'm going to assume it's going to be a fairly standard child friendly platform adventure.

Comment

GamesRadar+ takes you closer to the games, movies and TV you love.

New screens and a US release date of 22 March 2011. Still looking shoddy though

Comment

Working...
          X