metroid prime.... im disturbed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Templar Wizard
    the pirates i slaughter willingly, half dead or otherwise.

its the pure innocent wildlife, which i cant bear to touch.........
    Ha! I almost feel the same way... I scan the beasties and learn about them, and I see them going about their business, not doing me any harm and I think... why should I kill them?

Then.. I realise that I'm a bit low on energy/missles and out comes the charge beam.

Comment

I used to feel bad about it.
      It becomes fun killing them when you get better weapons.
      They smash right open <g>

Comment

I couldn't help myself. I tried to control it, but the red mist descended & animal, mineral, vegetable - it all had to burn... nothing was innocent on Tallon IV. Including me.

Comment

I get these feelings of guilt in Halo. If one of my marines has got a sniper rifle I have to kill him to get my hands on it. But for some reason I feel terrible doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kerraig UK
            I get these feelings of guilt in Halo. If one of my marines has got a sniper rifle I have to kill him to get my hands on it. But for some reason I feel terrible doing it.
            i was playing co-op with my mate, i got the crap pad as usual and was trying to figure out what all the buttons did (3rd party pad doesn't want to zoom or anything) so i was trying out all the buttons and WHAP! i found the melee button just as a fellow marine wandered across my path... ta very much matey, them'll be some valuable extra rounds for later!

Comment

I don't. I go ''oi, bitch, gimme yer gun'' and smash their heads in.

Comment

I never had a problem with the Baby-shegoths until I found the Plasma beam. Charge up, shoot them in the back and...they just disintigrate . They turn black and burn up.

I found it hard to kill some of the Pikmin wildlife sometimes as well. Particulaly the bread bugs.

TTFN

Comment

Heh, the pikmin wildlife did look pretty cute.. Think i liked them better than the masses of expendable pikmin

Comment

Originally posted by Firsty
                    I used to feel bad about it.
                    It becomes fun killing them when you get better weapons.
                    They smash right open <g>
                    Once you get the plasma beam, they disintegrate with one charged up plasma shot.

They still die, but I console myself that their pain is more fleeting .

Comment

I didn't want to post that
                      'cos it's one of the most satisfying bits in the game <g>
                      I considered it a spoiler
                      oh well
                      MAKE THEM BURN!!!!

Comment

Yup, I'd certainly consider that a spoiler. Oh well, thanks for trying firsty.

Comment

Working...
                        X