Games TM Issue 98 Scores Inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    It's a great port, just like Accent Core Plus was.

Was playing it this weekend, my friend imported it.
    Cool, will probably wait until I can download it onto my Go.

Comment

Rock Band Green day is overscored by about 5 points. But then I ****ing hate Green Day

Comment

You should apply for a job reviewing Green Day based videogame products. I'm sure games™ are hiring!

Comment

Originally posted by NemesiS View Post
          I'm surprised no one is dismayed with the 7 awarded to Crackdown 2, considering how much people loved the first, though i have to admit i never thought much of it
          Well MetaCritic rate it at 72 from 38 reviews at the moment so this seems fairly consistent.

They seem to generally have the same criticisms about the game but the problems seem to affect the scores differently in each publication. The scores range at the moment between 40 and 90.

As much as I loved the original and still do (I'm still playing it now), it was full of issues and I think a 7 seems about fair for the first game too. The first one just felt unfinished which seems to be the same problem with this one, that may have been excusable with the first game but three years on I think the problems are less acceptable.

I'm still can't wait to play it though and it'd be nice to get it a bit early.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
            You should apply for a job reviewing Green Day based videogame products. I'm sure games? are hiring!
            Yep they should hire me quick, before Rock Band:U2 and Guitar Hero:Oasis (whereby you recycle the same guitar lick and string bend technique over each song) comes out.

Comment

Originally posted by merf View Post
              Joe danger score is way too high, i played it twice and couldn't be bothered to go back, bearing in mind the lack of comments in first play too seems most people feel the same way
              I would say Joe Danger is more of a 6 or 7/10, its alright but no way should it get a 9/10.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
                I would say Joe Danger is more of a 6 or 7/10, its alright but no way should it get a 9/10.
                Yep, also bit.Trip runner is a bit too high as well.

Still need to try light trax.

Comment

Joe Danger is absolubtley brilliant, theres so much to do, theres so much variety and its so much bloody fun. Its as magical as SMG2 for me as well.

9 is bang on, its wonderful.
                  Last edited by rmoxon; 07-07-2010, 11:38.

Comment

I'm playing Joe Danger... and really enjoying it. Just too lazy to post in the first play thread saying such

Comment

Working...
                    X