Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone got the Star Wars bonus disc yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got the Star Wars bonus disc yet?

Got mine through today and spent most of the morning reliving 1983

Got mine yesterday. Found it tough playing Star Wars Arcade with the pad. I was quite impressed with the demo of Rebel Strike though, the on-foot stuff wasn't too bad although disable the AT-AT's was a bit easy. I like the way they have used actual film footage as cut-scenes.

I just wish they had let us play the speeder bike level instead of Hoth, played hoth on so many games before it makes Rebel Strike look like its doing nothing new.

Comment

Anyone wanting a copy of the bonus disc... hopefully my spare will arrive in the next couple of days
      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Anyone seen the new videos, environments and pictures doing the rounds over at IGN and others? Looking good. I so could do without wanting to buy this game but it keeps looking better and better.

Comment

where did you guys preorder from?

do you think, if i place an order now, i could still get the bonus?
          i love the arcade original; remember it livening up some drudgy pier as a nipper...

Comment

Hi, apologies for being a long-time lurker! I'm really interested in this game and would love the bonus disc, so I too would be really keen to know where I can pre-order a copy (PAL?)

Ta!

Comment

The only place you'll be able to get the PAL bonus disc from is by pre-ordering with GAME...

Comment

Thanks for the info, the Game website says the demo disc will ship with the full game when it's released, which seems really kinda pointless... I do want it for the extra stuff, but surely the main point is that it's a demo to play before the game comes out?!?

Don't suppose any of you guys who have the disc already ordered from Game did you?

Comment

All talk of the bonus disc so far is the NTSC one that's been out in the shops in the US since the start of the month...

Comment

I pre-ordered my copy of Star Wars in August off the Game website, but at that time there was no offer of a bonus disc. Do you think I will get one?

So are they sending them out now then?

Comment

Only want the Arcade game?!:

US GC Atari Star Wars Arcade Game $14.99

Comment

Got the US bonus disc today. My its fantastic.

Comment

14.99 talk about grifting! The game is out at the end of the month! EB has it for 5.00 shipping if you preorder Rebel Strike. For us yanks that is!

Comment

That's insane robbery. I got mine from Ebay for about twelve dollars including postage to the UK.

Anyone who pays more than about eight or nine quid for it after postage is a ****ing idiot. I should have bought ten of them to sell to the hard of thinking.

Comment

Working...
                            X