No announcement yet.

The New New New Xbox Experience Halo4 Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can understand them locking it to the HDD (so it cant be moved around and possible exploits used) i could understand them doing it for profiles, one again for exploits, but locking it to the console is stupid, say i go and install 15/20 games, taking say 10 mins each, thats 2-3 hours of effort, my console then dies, so i have to delete all the games, then reinstall them, taking another 2-3 hours. I wonder if they will patch it, as for me, it doesnt make much sense.

Comment

im not even going to bother with HDD installs , seems pointless

Comment

You FOOL! HD installs are far and away the best thing about the update.

Comment

Is there a website with game by game install benefits? I know there was one site that did a few tests and that was linked to in here somewhere but I can't seem to find it.

Comment

Comment

I've not bothered with any HD installs either, and given how most of them only shave a few seconds off load time I'm probably not going to bother. You'd have to play an awful lot to recoup the initial install time.

Comment

The added stability it offers many games and the reduced noise when playing is good though.

Comment

I play with headphones on so don't notice the 360 noise anymore fortunately.

Comment

If I install a game, and then at a later date just whack the disc in and load it up, will the 360 remember that it's installed and play it from the HD, or do I have to select the 'Play from HD' option each time?

Comment

The 360 will remember. I've been loading them up from the main screen everytime.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
                        The 360 will remember. I've been loading them up from the main screen everytime.
                        Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldenballs View Post
                          If I install a game, and then at a later date just whack the disc in and load it up, will the 360 remember that it's installed and play it from the HD, or do I have to select the 'Play from HD' option each time?

You need the disc in the tray to start the game, anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Macs View Post
                            You need the disc in the tray to start the game, anyway.
                            Yeah I know that, but I wasn't sure if the 360 would just play the game from the disc unless I specifically told it to boot from the HD.

Comment

Not a fan of the silly MS mii things, I aready hated them on the wii, the rest of it is very nice though.

Comment

I like the update, it has good things and bad things and to me the good greatly outweigh the bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X