No announcement yet.

The New New New Xbox Experience Halo4 Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All sounds good to me. Judging from the mock screenshot above it looks like it will be much easier to read DLC details. I loathe the way it currently takes an age to scroll down the details and then jumps straight back to the top once it reaches the bottom. Hopefully you'll be able to jump to that window and scroll through manually.

Comment

He also mentioned it would be September/October time

Comment

A new part of the achievement system called Medals has been mentioned..

"The MyXbox section will give you a central location to edit personal items. From here you'll be able to add pictures, edit your profile, and view your achievements. Microsoft will also institute a new medal system so you can show off your most recent achievements. Medals are basically graphical representations of achievements, kind of like graphical badges or trophies."

Comment

Did some one say trophies?

Comment

Oh come on! MS have a history of being reactionary, but with Achievements they were first and introduced a great concept to gaming. Stick with what you have, don't go copying Sony, who only copied you in the first place!

Will we be able to wear these "medals" around our avatar's necks? Because if so, I'm starting a petition for a Jim'll Fix It game just to have the ultimate achievement medal

Comment

I don't understand how those are going to differ from the normal achivement pictures

Comment

It's probably all leading to a Live version of Home - they've got the avatars, next they'll give you houses to display your medals/trophies.

Comment

Er, correct me if I'm wrong but achievements already had images to represent them last time I checked.

Comment

Originally posted by Chain View Post
                    It's probably all leading to a Live version of Home - they've got the avatars, next they'll give you houses to display your medals/trophies.
                    As the next logical progression you can bet it's coming.

Comment

Unless it literally means that you will get medals that you can put on your avatar

Comment

Surely just the natural progression ? If avatars are the natural progression of gamertags then surely medals are just the natural progression of acheivements......

/Sadly is about 20 years too late........and does not get paid millions or earn the devotion of fan boys across the globe........damn.......

Edit: and worse about 2 posts late too boot

Comment

How can I suggest better gamma correction and colour/brightness balance on HD DVD for XBOX as it is not good as PS3 blu ray output.

Comment

Playing games from the hard drive sounds like a very idea although I'd imagine it would fill up extremely fast given the size of modern games and the small 360 hard disk.

The rest of the changes look like a total waste of time to me.

Comment

Originally posted by moonwhistle View Post
                              Playing games from the hard drive sounds like a very idea although I'd imagine it would fill up extremely fast given the size of modern games and the small 360 hard disk.
                              Probably why there are 60Gb HDDs going on sale in a month or so.

Comment

Dash has been leaked to the pirates
                                Yarrr

Comment

Working...
                                X