No announcement yet.

The New New New Xbox Experience Halo4 Dash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they've sorted annoying ****ty little things, like the Private Chat bollocks-up.

Hmm, I fancy private chatting to a mate. Let's see...

Click on friend >>>> press 'Invite to Private Chat' ... that should be it.

No? Why, whatever is this? Oh goody, another firends list, where I have to select the friend again. That I already selected. And what's this? Oh, I have to press 'Invite to chat' again? Well, that's just dandy.

Total crap.

Comment

still no option to delete games from your gamercard?

Comment

Originally posted by mekanor View Post
        still no option to delete games from your gamercard?
        That's been there since the last update, but only on games you've got 0 gamerscore on.

Why would you delete games you've scored gamerpoints on?

That feature list is a little underwhelming and I'd take a little more dashboard stability over them all. Just make it so the guide button doesn't make things hang, making you think it's crashed. Make it so the "streaming" stuff isn't so obviously streaming, looking at your friends in party mode and having the speech bubble but no avatars! Just stabalise it, forget adding lame new features like a hardcore picture to prove your corey damage ability.

Comment

major neLson said they had done lots of work around 'performance enhancement' , so hopefully that does mean it's quicker

Comment

Worth noting that none of the social networkng stuff is coming in this update. No facebook, twitter, or last.fm.

Comment

Veteran gamertag

Comment

I'd rather not have it tbh.

Comment

When's this update coming?

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                    Why would you delete games you've scored gamerpoints on?
                    whilst i have yet to do this, i plan on getting all the points for the few 360 games i have. the couple of games ive tried and dont like im certainly not going to put the effort into completing so id prefer they not be there

Comment

But you'll lose the gamerscore that you HAVE got for them! Again, why would you want to reduce your E-Peni?

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      major neLson said they had done lots of work around 'performance enhancement' , so hopefully that does mean it's quicker
                      That's literally all I care about now, there's nothing MS could add that could make the service any better for me, just performance.

Comment

I have a bunch of games on my history that I barely played and have 10/15 ish points on that I would much rather remove as i know I'm highly unlikely to ever play again and seeing them on there with 10/1000 is just rather sad.

I don't care about my gamerscore at all to worry about it reducing the overall total.

Comment

Originally posted by Jebus View Post
                          But you'll lose the gamerscore that you HAVE got for them! Again, why would you want to reduce your E-Peni?
                          To make sure he can get e-trousers that don't chafe?

Comment

Originally posted by C' View Post
                            I have a bunch of games on my history that I barely played and have 10/15 ish points on that I would much rather remove as i know I'm highly unlikely to ever play again and seeing them on there with 10/1000 is just rather sad.

I don't care about my gamerscore at all to worry about it reducing the overall total.
                            exactly, the overall score means nothing to me, its the less than 100% on some games im worried about

Comment

It's `sign up for the preview` time again

Comment

Cheers Bigears

Comment

Working...
                                X