Kung Fu Rider PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kung Fu Rider PS3

This game looks hillarious, it reminds me of incredible crisis on the original playstation. Looks rather fun to play, hehe an office chair has never looked so enticing

Amazing scenes.

Comment

Love the look of it, but I really, really don't want to invest in PS3 Move.

Comment

What the **** did I just see

Comment

I didn't want to buy a move either. But this does look like fun.

Comment

Sony are never afraid to come out with some left of field crazy ****.

No idea what to make of this. Could be awesome, could be the update Tony Hawks needed but never got, or it could be a 2 minute novelty.

For me, that's one of the issues with Move / Natal titles in general. They all look like they could be fun, but not £30 fun (if £30 is the RRP on the titles, which I believe it is). They look like PSN / XBLA £5 titles.

I'm still unsure if I'll get the Move

Comment

Originally posted by mr_sockochris View Post
              What the **** did I just see
              Well obviously a man who has no regard for stealing the office furniture & joyriding it around town

Comment

Retail fail.

As said a PSN 10 quidder and you got my interest Sony, anything more than that is taking the piss no matter how crazy and Japanese it is.

Comment

That is the only game I've seen on move or kinect i actually want to play

Reminds me of the street luge event they had in an early PS1 game based on the then fledgling x-games.

Comment

Why exactly do I need a motion controller to play that? Can't see it having much advantage of using move over a pad for this game at least.

Comment

Working...
                    X