Back to the Future by Telltale games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back to the Future by Telltale games

Educated guess that this'll be downloadable. Likeness for MJF and Christopher Lloyd secured, and Lloyd is also doing the voice for Doc!

Could be awesome.

I am so psyched for this. Back To The Future is my favourite movie /o/ I'm not too keen on the Marty artwork though.

Comment

Did we ever get a first play thread for this? I bought it on the "dollar sale" on PSN, so I shouldn't complain, but it's one of the worst games I've played in a while. Just dull.

Comment

Wow that's quite a bump lol I've got this on steam and ps3 but only managed to get through the first episode. It's not too bad but is mostly a case of trial and error with not much skill needed.

Comment

I enjoyed it enough but Eps 4 and 5 lose focus and get kind of stupid taking the story into a place any Season 2 would seem daft to continue

Comment

I have to agree, after the nostalgia element died down the game did not grip me enough to continue past the initial few chapters...

Comment

Originally posted by wakka
              I am so psyched for this. Back To The Future is my favourite movie /o/ I'm not too keen on the Marty artwork though.

Look how excited I was . . . four years ago. Shame the game was pretty boring. I never finished it.

Comment

I see! I finished 1, but couldn't even be bothered to start chapt 2.

Glad it only cost me $1!

Comment

Yeah it was before Telltale would actually hire writers for their stories. :P

Comment

Working...
                  X