Otomedius X (Excellent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otomedius X (Excellent)

Otomedius X (Excellent) preorder at Play-Asia (ntsc-uk affiliate link)

Official site

Otomedius Excellent offers a generous amount of pretty magical girls and fighter crafts. Since it's first launch in the arcades, the game has garnered a huge fan base.

In Otomedius Excellent, you can enjoy a new story when you play the single campaign, and when the stages get too punishing, you can recruit up to 2 helpers in the Multiplay offline mode.

Of course, if you have your Xbox Live account, the game would be even more fun, as you get to play against the best shooters on the network and grab new contents as you proceed through the game. New characters, stages and BGM will become available through downloadable packs, so you'll never be bored with the Otomedius girls.

There's a vid on the official site, but I can't get it to work.

Comment

Dont worry your not missing much, its the same rubbish video (no gameplay) they showed at E3.

Comment

Actually when I read charles' post I had flashbacks to that E3 disaster. I think charles must have transformed into that guy as he was writing it.

Comment

Disaster? The Konami conference was epic! It'll probably be the one that sticks in the mind longest.

Rubbish trailer but at least we saw the whole of it this time. Can't get enough of Mine Yoshizaki's character designs though.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
            Rubbish trailer but at least we saw the whole of it this time.
            And without the censoring stars.

I'm still not sold on the game, I had rather high hopes for the first one but in the end I've found it quite disappointing.
            The few screenshots surfaced around E3 didn't looked particularly exciting, I guess I'll wait to see what players have to say about it.

Comment

US version is a bit cheaper: £35 (vs £55) at PA (ntsc-uk affiliate link)

Comment

Confirmed for March 24 in Japan. Limited edition includes DLC code, soundtrack, artbook and a rocking gaming chair with speakers inside; on the outside collectors will be able to place one of the two covers featuring a gal from the game.
                Cost is a little less than 37'000 yen.

Comment

I think only one thing can sum up my reaction to this: :facepalm:

Comment

That justifies posting the Patrick Stewart facepalm picture.

Comment

Or this.

Comment

Ooh the double facepalm demotivational poster. Entirely justified again. Gonna be an ass to import it for the dumb amongst us. :P

Comment

Good grief. The joystick was expensive with the first game but at least it was shippable!!

Comment

this was announced as an xbla title here coming march. strange.

Comment

Zavvi.com - Otomedius Excellent Xbox 360 Hi all. Great news. Otomedius, the parodius sequel and sequel to the first otomedius game is coming to the UK ! YouTube - ‪otomedius gorgeous - xbox 360 trailer‬‎ and here, i think this is the correct version...

Comment

Working...
                              X