Starfox on GC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tig
    What's an SPC file? What's the advantage of it over MIDI? Educate me!!
    SPC files are SNES format sound files ripped direct from the game. SPC named after the SPC-7000, the SNES's sound chip manufactured by Sony of all people. Go to Zophar's Domain at zophar.net and scroll down the right hand side until you see Music Archives. Go in there to get music and a player. Enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by FreeStephen
      Too little , too late I think is the expression . With Gamecube discontinued in shops across the UK I expect hope Nintendo has a good selection of launch titles for GC2.
      Nintendo are still making profits and have a loyal band fo followers. Do they care? No.

Comment

Originally posted by Tig
        Originally posted by vertigo
        OOH OOH OOH!!!! An unlockable version of the Boss viewer from Starfox please

Yes, and with the same music:

That music is top draw. But what Starfox game is this from? Have I missed something here?

Comment

Originally posted by Jason
          That music is top draw. But what Starfox game is this from? Have I missed something here?
          That's the Boss Viewer music you get at the end of Starfox when the bosses all come up. Follow my instructions above for the original version so you don't have to bear midi crap

Comment

Thanks a lot. I got Super Jukebox, a good little player and I am now revelling in nostalgia with all those great SNES tunes.

Comment

Working...
            X