Miles Edgeworth Ace attorney investigations 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miles Edgeworth Ace attorney investigations 2

Unveiled in the latest Famitsu, will probably be on display at TGS.

Would've much rather had a new Apollo Justice/Phoenix Wright but this still is fairly good news.

Hopefully they've learnt from the first game and they don't include such a long, painfully drawn out final case.

And it needs more musical dance numbers!

One word: YES.

Cannot wait for this.

Comment

Seconded on the YES!

Still to finish the first, but I LOVE the series so more of this is always welcome for me!

Comment

Couple of screens. Seems one case involves an airship of some sort.

Also confirms a mobile version of the first game being made. I'd imagine there's a good chance of an iphone version.

Comment

I think it's more a seaplane. You can see it a bit more clearly in some of the extra shots on the games official site.

ゲームというエンターテインメントを通じて「遊文化」をクリエイトする株式会社カプコンのウェブサイト。ゲーム情報サイトをはじめ企業情報サイト、ネットショッピング、ファンサイトなど、さまざまなサービスについても紹介しています。

Comment

TGS trailer. Isn't the guy with the ice cream the assassin from PW2?

Comment

Yes it is. And that's the first case (allegedly). Should be fun...
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

So long as he doesn't have diplomatic immunity...

Comment

Capcom have stated that this won't receive a translation. Guess the first one was a bit of a flop (perhaps deservedly as it's the worst game in the franchise).

Comment

Source? Not denying, just... ****. Worst gaming news I've had in a long time.

Comment

Booooooo. I liked it.

Comment

They've backtracked slightly from the interview where they said it but I'd wager it's just PR speak (better to say it's 'not impossible sometime in the future' than 'we don't want to release it')

Comment

Working...
                        X