Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adding to 360 queue from xbox.com - working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding to 360 queue from xbox.com - working?

This always worked for me fine in firefox. Anyone else able to do this? It stopped working a couple of weeks ago (in firefox).

It works fine in IE.

Stopped working in Chrome as well but yeah, fine in IE.

Comment

Working fine for me in Firefox (it was earlier this week when I did it last)

Comment

Weird still knackered for me in firefox 3.6.9 in windows.

Comment

I always find the purchase/download screen super bandwidth intensive on my pc it ways takes an age to load. Same on my iphone

Comment

I can't recall now, but does the marketplace part of the site require Silverlight? I know parts of Xbox.com do (like the image galleries).

Could it be an issue with that? (for both of you).

Comment

Perhaps it uses silverlight if it's detected and it can't / won't detect it properly in certain browsers?
              It's always been like that for me despite having silverlight installed for all my browsers. The xbox.com front page prompts it if it's not installed as it uses it

Comment

Hmm. I thought you might be on to something, but: "Microsoft Silverlight cannot be used in browsers running in 64 bit mode" - The add to queue thing works fine in IE 64bit and silverlight is installed.

Comment

Blimey. That was indexed on google as soon as I posted it. Unless google downloads page content on the fly when you search? Anyway, my search brought me this thread. Bum.

Comment

Must not be related to silverlight as it isn't available for 64bit IE

Comment

Still having this problem. I'm about to uninstal firefox and start again
                      Any ideas before I fire ahead? Although I might uninstal addons first.

Comment

Not sure if this is helpful or not but I was able to add the Gears 2 All Fronts DLC to my dl list from Chrome on my Mac last night.

Comment

Did you ever get this sorted? I just deleted all the cookies which were from anything to do with "live" in Chrome, and now it works.

Comment

Ah good skills. Tried that and it now works. Although at first it refused to let me near xbox.com giving me a "live.com failure" message. So first I had to login on live.com, but after that it worked fine. Thanks man!

Comment

Working...
                            X