Mario kart version?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shimmyhill
    when i said pot luck weapons i meant the fact that on the last lap you could be 1st by 3432545453454 miles only to be shot 300000983405823409 times by your opponents behind and loose the race due to pot luck weapons.
    But surely the same thing could happen on the Snes game, if you were winning then someone got a 'lightning' and ran you over?

Comment

A what ???

You had to be utterly crap to get a lightning !

If either of us got a lightning pad had to be placed on the floor whilst a ritual humilation act was performed and then you had to goto confession to gain forgiveness for being so crap.

In all seriousness i rekon a ration to 1 lightning per 1200 races when i played my m8 jim is about right.

Comment

From my experience playing both SMK and SMK64 you could be given the lightning even in second or third place, admittedly it didn't happen often but it did happen.

Comment

Snes version for me

Mario Kart 64 was ok - but Diddy Kong racing pissed on it from a great height (Mario Kart handling on analgue - lurvely )

Comment

N64 version. I really enjoy the GBA version, and getting all the coins etc... it's really fun. But the Battle in the 64 version is really cool, the races are really fun, and my friends will only play the 64 version... and in the end that's the most important thing for me.

/me hopes the GC version will expand on the N64 version for pure multiplayer fun!

Comment

I think that the Mario kart on the GC will go the same way as the 64 version.
              i wonder what the battle will be like or even if there is a battle option.
              has anyone seen any battle screenshots?
              for thats all the 64 version is good for imo.
              saying somone is a fool for liking the 64 version is just a lame thing to say and frankly childish its blatently an over average game

Comment

The GBA version for me. The SNES version has dated badly and I'd probably rate it as one of the most overrated games ever despite it still being fun in short bursts. I own it too.

Comment

Working...
                X