No announcement yet.

Good DS RPGs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the recommendations guys. For those that are mentioning how i'm managing to play a ds while cycling, i'm not going full pelt mind. :P Just using it as a light exercise as i have trouble with my knee joints.

Went for Front Mission as that was going darn cheap and i forgot it had an english release. Always wanted to play the original. That should tidy me over. Also went for the Mega Man Zero Collection too.

Comment

Chrono trigger is not just the best ds rpg, it's the best rpg ever.

Comment

Originally posted by jezzace View Post
        Chrono trigger is not just the best ds rpg, it's the best rpg ever.
        Tell me about it. I would have bought it on the DS but i've played it on the Snes a billion times. ;P

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          Thanks for the recommendations guys. For those that are mentioning how i'm managing to play a ds while cycling, i'm not going full pelt mind. :P Just using it as a light exercise as i have trouble with my knee joints.

Went for Front Mission as that was going darn cheap and i forgot it had an english release. Always wanted to play the original. That should tidy me over. Also went for the Mega Man Zero Collection too.
          I just bought MM zero collection. I've not played it yet and I don't actually have DS yet. I hear zero series is good though, never played any of them. There only seems to the US version available though, is that what you got?

Comment

Yeah, it was only released in Europe in PAL land. >< So i ordered it for &#163;18 off cduniverse, Front Mission was only &#163;12, bargains.

Comment

It's really great how many good titles showed up in this thread and I bet there are some more that haven't been mentioned yet. I'm an RPG fan too, but I got a little bit disappointed on the number of titles we received for the nexgen home consoles. The output on DS and PSP is making up for this, though

Comment

Working...
              X