Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cool Ongaku demo - free copies going before launch!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool Ongaku demo - free copies going before launch!

Ongaku Demo available NOW: www.ongakugame.com
    Get the demo and you may even get sent the FULL GAME!

Enjoy

Z
    Last edited by Zubysan; 06-10-2010, 22:37. Reason: thanks to charlesr for the A-o.k. on this post :)

Forgot to say, if you do download the demo, please can you post your thoughts here on the game...hope you enjoy it....

Comment

Initial thoughts, you want as many people to play the demo as possible, even filling in a couple of text boxing (especially with an email address) is enough to stop people playing it. I'd imagine [email protected] like it so much he's downloaded it a few dozen times.

Seems a reasonable enough mini game from the video. Kinda get the impression that it'd go down well in Japan. Do a level to Levan Polka, stick Hatsune Miku in the background, could build up a Japanese community.

Will give the game a go in the morning

Comment

Thanks abigsmurf for the feedback. The site will update tomorrow which allows people instant access to the game demo and if they want, they can enter a prize draw to win a SmashMouth Games Gold Membership to the SMG Gamers Club.

Either way, the full game goes on sale tomorrow....

Comment

The full game is on sale now...check out the SMG specifc deals at www.ongakugame.com if you get the game and email [email protected] and mention me and say that you are an NTSC forum member, along with your forum name, then I can sort some discount for you!
          Last edited by Zubysan; 08-10-2010, 00:07. Reason: hyperlink broke; now fixed :)

Comment

Working...
          X