No announcement yet.

Gaming irks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess one was designed for it (the PlayStation has no internal memory after all) while the Saturn wasn't.

Comment

All this talk of Framemeisters and bargain-bin PS4 or XBox Ones make me want to buy more stuff, but I don't have the time to play what I do have, without buying anything extra!

Comment

Useless players in online games.

Playing games is suppose to be fun and not serious but I hate joining a 64 player BF4 server only to find out that 10+ players are camper snipers...

Comment

There's a preorder for a Beta test on the Xbone store (R6 siege). Yeah so I was desperate for Dirt Rally, so went Early Access, but somehow the word preorder is bugging me here.
          Last edited by charlesr; 26-09-2015, 22:02.

Comment

Wife got me destiny the taken king for the ps4 ...stuck it in the ps4 and it said it needed to download and i thought would just be a small patch but no a 17gb "update"

And ps4 wi fi is really really bad

Comment

My PS4 Wi-Fi is fine, PSN always maxes my connection too.

What does suck is my Home Hub 3 - I have to change the Wi-Fi channel at least once a day to keep it operating at full speed.

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                Wife got me destiny the taken king for the ps4 ...stuck it in the ps4 and it said it needed to download and i thought would just be a small patch but no a 17gb "update"

And ps4 wi fi is really really bad
                Gets right on my nerves this. If you buy a disk, it should be playable out the box, no update required.

Comment

i threw mine in the bin and put in my own router, much better.

players that rage quit and drone abuse rather than get into the spirit of the game. (bloodbowl and rb6 siege)
                  Last edited by concretesnail; 27-09-2015, 07:39. Reason: spelling/typo

Comment

On my home hub 4 I've split out the 2.4ghz and 5Ghz ranges on to seperate SSID's. The only reason being that Xbox One always defaults to the 2.4Ghz connection if the SSID's are the same name.

Even my old Ipad2 can work that out ffs.

Comment

Closed beta NDAs. If you're allowing Johnny Public to sign up you're already opening Pandora's PR Box so have the nuts to hold your head up to the response rather than tryjng to gag players.

Comment

Irk of mine is how quickly companies are dropping making games on the previous gen ....and some lame excuses on why some of the games being released on previous gen are missing quite big stuff like the single player from the call of duty game.

But i just get the impressions publishers say to themselves that oh those millions of xbox 360s and ps3 systems out there they are all on next gen now......but the shear amount of systems sold and people who have them i just find it puzzling to just ignore that userbase.

Comment

I'm sort of irked by the opposite - I always need a push to jump to the next gen, but every game I have been interested in since the PS4 was launched has been released on the PS3 also. I do think I will probably never upgrade at this rate.

Comment

I'm glad they're moving on now, the current gen has been held back for a long time by last gen. First in release and then in development, it's been so slow to transition it begs belief as to how anyone could think this gen will be 5 years like the old ones either.

Comment

Oh yeah do not get me wrong i love the fact they have moved onto next gen ...it is just from a business point of view i do not get how they can not release games for systems which have sold over 160 million combined with the x360 and ps3 when current gen have sold around 40 million combined.

Actually irk of mine was Destiny not being 60fps and the reason being for that was cross play...so they say

Comment

Originally posted by k0pp0 View Post
                                On my home hub 4 I've split out the 2.4ghz and 5Ghz ranges on to seperate SSID's. The only reason being that Xbox One always defaults to the 2.4Ghz connection if the SSID's are the same name.

Even my old Ipad2 can work that out ffs.
                                I've no idea what even supports 5GHz, but I've recently been given a Home Hub 5 so I might look into it.

Comment

Working...
                                X