Great Games for kids 10 and Under

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Games for kids 10 and Under

Ok so I need some Gamecube or Gameboy games that might be good for a kid. I'm sans offspring so I'm no help.

I think Smash Bros is ok
    got any others?

Sorry for not being any help, but I seriously hope you and the people who post don't underestimate a 10- yr old's gaming skills. I remember kicking some mean ass when I was only 7, and my friend's brother who only just started junior school is l33t...

Comment

Comment

Grazie.

Comment

Going by what my little sister plays, these might work:

Crazy Taxi
          Tokyo Bus Guide
          Grand Theft Auto (she drives safely)

Comment

Originally posted by kuran
            Grand Theft Auto (she drives safely)
            Is that really suitable for kids under 10? Kids grow up too quickly these days.

Comment

Well its only as violent as you are, and my sister just likes it because she can drive anywhere she pleases and doesn't have to race... so she tries to drive as perfectly as possible. You know, like in Tokyo Bus Guide.

Comment

Fair enough. Make sure she only does the taxi and ambulance mode. By the way, I love your avatar. That was my favourite scene in TWW.

Comment

Same here... made me cry.

Comment

She doesn't run over the hookers? What are kids coming too these days..

When I was 7 I used play Ghouls n' Ghosts. That's why you'll never find me complaining that a game is too hard.

Comment

Hahaha, I used to play the Amiga version of Ghouls 'N Ghosts too... that first boss was impossible to defeat for me. (the one that held his head)

Tim Follin's music is still sublime though!

Comment

i have a 3 year old son and a gamecube and these are the things he loves :

- smash bros
                        - super monkey ball
                        - zelda tww (he loves just roaming round the island)
                        - super mario sunshine

hope you can get to play on the cube after you have got them into it though as i can't get near mine now !!

Comment

My seven year old son loves Pokemon (Saphire, Red and Silver) on the Advance; Mario Golf and Animal Crossing (but he's been put off by the cockroaches - a cruel touch I think) on the Cube; SXX Tricky and Pro Evo 2 on the PS2. We're converting our attic into a games den. Happy days - and I only discovered games through getting him a Playstation.

Comment

i wish any member of my family was into pro evo 2 !!!

Comment

Working...
                            X