Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JP View Post
    Is anybody else buying this?
    Don't think I will be, at least not in March, it's come at a bad time what with Yakuza 4, Ryu Ga Gotoku of the End and the 3DS all being out that month.

Comment

Not at £45 for a non-space shooter.

It's on my list but may wait until I'm over in Japan Aug/Sep.

Comment

I want it, but havent got round to ordering yet. and not too sure where to get it. i dont really want to use yes asia, as they cocked up a few orders for me recently, and seem to take ages anyway. might give ncsx a go, as i havent used them in ages.
        it wont be cheap anywhere though i guess.

Comment

So just me then at the moment it seems.

Motorstorm: Apocalypse is out this month and ordered and paid for Dragon Age II: Signature Edition months ago so perhaps it's a little easier for me with no interest in the 3DS.

Anyway, I've gone for the Standard Edition. It perhaps wasn't the cheapest way but I've ordered it on eBay from a seller that I know and feel safe ordering from. I don't mind paying a little extra just to know everything is going to be OK.

I was doing quite well at resisting it but the trailer is up on the PlayStation Store now and watching it running in full sexy HD was just too much for me.

Comment

DEMO ALERT - NEXT WEEK

Comment

Thought it was worth mentioning to people considering this that going from the option menu in the demo it may be possible to choose whether you play it full screen or with wallpaper.

As you'd expect, most of the options in the demo aren't selectable in the demo. Apart from a couple of options which appear to be game modes, the majority of the text seems to be in English which is nice.

As well as the standard controls there is also an option to play it as a two stick shooter which I would have expected to be terrible but it works really well. I'll need to spend time with the full game before I decide which is best though.

I'm looking forward to this now but I'm convinced that I'll inevitably return to playing the downloadable copies of games like DonPachi and DoDonPachi on the PS3. It was the same when playing Cave's games on the 360, as good as they HD remakes are, something feels better when playing the older SD versions of the same games.

Comment

Apparently the DEMO is out right NOW. Get it before it's pulled.

EDIT:

Played it, didn't like it. It's basically another twin-stick shooter, and not a very good one at that. Rather than paying ?40 or more on import, you're better off buying some PSN points and getting 2 or 3 or 4 cheaper shooters from the various stores.
                Last edited by Sketcz; 30-03-2011, 08:54.

Comment

I am importing this from Japan and should have it in about 6 days, so impressions then :-)

Comment

I was going to also, but judging by the amount of used copies already available in Japan and the fact that the demo sucked, I'm no longer bothering.
                    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                      I was going to also, but judging by the amount of used copies already available in Japan and the fact that the demo sucked, I'm no longer bothering.
                      still looks very tasty and going by the amount of shooters on the ps3, it would be rude not too

Comment

This is the first thread to pop up in the search menu...anyway, Siliconera reports that Mamoru-kun will be localised, though no information is available on who is doing it, the release date or even the title, which apparently will be slightly different than the original

Comment

This is getting a US PSN release in a couple of weeks, $19:99 with the DLC included.

Comment

Working...
                          X