No need to be envious this year for club nintendo gifts LOL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No need to be envious this year for club nintendo gifts LOL

Well with much anticipation on how they were going to top last years gift of a game & watch, i egarly waited for the link to the platinum gifts section.

Lol what a pile of crap seems like the recession is biting hard in nintendoland so we get a choice of handkerchiefs, cheap badge set or a crappy calender, Whoopeee. The last 5 years there have been pretty awesome gifts but not this year.

This is good news seeing as my J-Nintendo spends have been on the decline this year. I will just sit here in my Mario hat playing Game & Watch getting envious of your badge and hankey collection

Comment

Oh no you dont get them all, nintendo only lets you choose one of those craptastic gifts

I went for the badges as i'll probably shove them on ebay or something. This year they changed the rules if you really want all three you can buy the other 2 using your points at 250 point a pop they can gtfo if they think im wasting points on them. Im praying something comes to blow my 840 on before they expire.

I still have to laugh though, for mario's 25th birthday this is the best they could come up with as a platinum gift? They have me by the balls though because i just know if i dont bother for next year they will give away something amazing & i'll kick myself.

Comment

I really like the badge set, tbh

Looks like there's a fair amount in there, and it's really nicely presented.

EDIT: There's 25

Comment

Pretty gutted, joined through a friend last year after i heard they gave away the game & watch but missed the cut off point for that...Had platinum status since almost the beginning of the year D:

Went for the handkerchiefs...Already got the other three handkerchiefs they released this year, might as well start a nintendo handkerchief collection.

Comment

The cup of tea look appetizing in this cold weather....... I'll have that thanks...... Infact the cactus is kinda nifty too.........

Comment

I'm a sucker for this tat

I like it all!!

Comment

Working...
              X