What on earth is this monstrosity?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What on earth is this monstrosity?

Article Most recent articles How Do I Fix The Black Color On My Samsung TV? December 7, 2022 Samsung televisions are among the most common home entertainment devices… Read More Samsung TV blue color problems. (Try THIS Fix First) December 6, 2022 A blue screen color can be frustrating and annoying due… Read More How… Read More »Home New

I literally can't fathom how this would help anything. It looks a bit S&M

Looks like it allows you to press the face buttons with your trigger fingers, thereby allowing constant control of the sticks with your thumbs.

This is actually a good idea, since there have been several games which require constant stick control, and the need to remove your thumb to press a face button has resulted in my death on occasions.

Mainly I'm thinking of Armored Core For Answer (using face buttons to switch weapons in the heat of battle loses my lock-on sometimes), but I'm sure there's other games.

I'd actually like something for the d-pad too. On the PS3 it's used for inventory selection often, and so you either have to take your thumb off the left stick or bend your pointer finger round to control it, while using the middle and wedding finger for the triggers.

Basically I need two thumbs on each hand.

Comment

Working...
    X