Elder Scrolls V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All console footage apparantly! Amaze.
    The witcher 2, Mass Effect 3 and this (and Diablo 3?) make this one hell of a year for RPGs!

Oh god, and Deus Ex 3!

Best. Year. Ever.

Comment

If that was the console version how awesome will the PC version look!
      I'll be getting the PC version.

Comment

Christ on a bike. Also, Jurassic Park!

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
          All console footage apparantly! Amaze.
          The witcher 2, Mass Effect 3 and this (and Diablo 3?) make this one hell of a year for RPGs!

Oh god, and Deus Ex 3!

Best. Year. Ever.
          I thought ME3 was 2012?

The fact that it's console footage has made me even happier. It's always in the back of my mind when watching vids for multi-format releases that they're showing the PC version. If the whole thing looks as solid as that video then next-gen be damned, there's clearly a lot of road left in this gen yet.

Comment

ME3 is fourth quarter this year. At least at the moment.

The only one announced for this year that I suspect could slip to next so far is Ass Creed 3.

Comment

Awesome, I had it in my head it was the start of 2012 at least.

It does seem to be another crowded schedule this year - I think slippage for some titles is going to be inevitable.

Comment

The slipping is already underway, Deus Ex has slipped a month I think.

Comment

A month I can deal with - it's when they get CoDphobia and bump their releases into the next year that year that it makes me die a little inside (impatient sod that I am).

Comment

Trailer is available on Xbox Live in HD for anyone that cares. If I'm honest...the graphics don't stand up that well, it's not as gob-smacking on the big screen as it was on youtube! Still miles better than Oblivion though so that's good.

Through a good sound system up loud though...my god.

Comment

I know what you mean, the bass on the main theme is incredible.

Still looking good to me, although some of the textures do look a bit dodgy when you see the thing on a bigger screen - the water in the river for example.

That said, I was still getting lost in the whole beauty of the environments on display and found myself going "oooh, I wonder what's over there, or down that way, or through there..."

Can't wait to explore for myself

Comment

Comment

Sounding great. This bit made me laugh though. When asked if there would be 1st and 3rd person views:

3rd person, with the new animation system, is better than ever
                          Better than ever! I mena, 3rd person view was already awesome but now!! lol

Comment

IGN: Finally, a few silly questions. Is there a unicorn in Skyrim?

Todd Howard: That's DLC. For a hundred dollars.
                            Good to see they haven't lost their sense of humor

Comment

Played Oblivion last night. They need to fix up that core engine. SOd messing around with the graphics. In the space of 2 hours:

1. A floating horse attached to a city door
                              2. A conversation with a shop owner (who wasn't in her shop but was drinking in a tavern) ended with her telling me to "GET OUT OF MY SHOP!"
                              3. Different voices for the same character
                              4. Otherwise pleasant conversations ending with the NPC telling me to "GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!"

It's such an awesome game that that kinda thing is really jarring.

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                                2. A conversation with a shop owner (who wasn't in her shop but was drinking in a tavern) ended with her telling me to "GET OUT OF MY SHOP!"
                                I think this one fits in nicely!

Drunken b*tch.

Comment

Working...
                                X