No announcement yet.

Elder Scrolls V

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a shame they pulled it (yay for caching). The boisterous crowd are amusing.

Comment

Here you gohttp://lo-ping.org/2011/08/06/40-minutes-of-skyrim-gameplay-thank-us-later/

Comment

It has got to the point where I am almost wishing my life away for this game to be here. Oblivion is still the best game of this generation and this looks even better.

Comment

They need to do a Game of Thrones mod for Oblivion...

Comment

Oh my god this game looks insanely good.

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet
            It has got to the point where I am almost wishing my life away for this game to be here. Oblivion is still the best game of this generation and this looks even better.
            Guilty.

Comment

It worries me, how much time I'll potentially lose to this. I agree, Oblivion has been a standout for me this generation.

I'm going to try and fool myself to wait to get this when I next upgrade me PC, but I don't think I'm that strong willed

Comment

I almost failed first year uni because of Oblivion. Just couldn't put it down! So I fear Skyrim will also take over my life in a similar way.

I hadn't even considered getting this on PC but I might just do that now that you've mentioned it. Need to get back into PC gaming properly.

Comment

If you've got the PC for it (I don't know the recommended requirements), definitely go PC. At this stage in the console's lifetime, they'll be a massive graphical difference. Plus MODS Oh yes.

Comment

Hehe yeh, only built my PC 18 months ago but possibly by the time this is out I'll have built another bigger and better rig so deffo PC. I always go Xbox for multiplayer with my mates on Live and just do it without thinking now but no reason to here.

Comment

Yeah, I tend to go XBox for online multiplayer titles, you can't beat the social aspect. Single player titles like this, though, I'm afraid my PC just isn't up to it. So I'll probably go either 360 or PS3, depending on Digital Foundry analysis. On the other hand, if I could upgrade my PC, this and Battlefield 3 will thank me

Comment

Music is really nice as well

Comment

I think this pic sums up my excitement after seeing that vid

Bring on the time magnet, once it's sitting in my 360 i shall lose months of my life. CAN'T WAIT, i love been in my very own adventure where the world your playing you seems to be alive.

Comment

My question now is do I finally get Oblivion and play through it before Skyrim? Adored Fallout 3. New Vegas not so much. But really like the fantasy setting. Will I miss my VATS too much?

Comment

Personally I thought Oblivion was a much better game than Fallout 3 (which was brilliant in its own right). I would say play Oblivion, and do it now. After you've already done and dusted Skyrim it'll seem way too basic, esp considering it already feels quite dated and it's only 5 years old.

Comment

Done! Thanks Randicoot. Just needed someone to tip me over the edge.

Comment

Working...
                                X