• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damn i didn't expect it to look that good

Comment

Game of the Year 2011. I'm calling it.

Comment

Nah, it'll be Skyward Sword - you watch....

Comment

In HD on Eurogamer.

Comment

Damn, that is seriously amazing. When the music kicked in I felt a shiver down my spine

Skyrim and Mass Effect 3 in the same month, I'm not going outside at all in Q4.

Comment

If that game is half as good as I hope it will be then it will game of the year by a mile. So excited. Almost wish I hadn't seen the trailer as it make sme want it too much.

Comment

Doesn't look as nice as The Witcher 2 which looks utterly incredible but it still looks very good.

Comment

I nearly had a cry after watching that, I want to be in that world!

Comment

That does look lovely, I can't help but imagine a Fallout 4 like that either.

However... Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Arkham City due very close together... I smell 2012 delay

Comment

Quietly looking forward to that, I loved Oblivion and the Fallout games, so I welcome Skyrim.

Comment

Originally posted by crazytaxinext View Post
                        That does look lovely, I can't help but imagine a Fallout 4 like that either.

However... Skyrim, Uncharted 3, Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Arkham City due very close together... I smell 2012 delay
                        I'd pick Skyrim over any of those TBH. I'll get them all...but I'd get Skyrim first and foremost.

Plus, they keep drilling the date into people, I think that's when it's gonna be for sure.

Comment

I am ready now Bethesda! Please, take my money!

Comment

9 months to go until awesomeness begins. How amazing does it look. Utterly epic.

The visuals look that bit better than I expected too. The lighting is gorgeous in some places. There was one short shot of a village at nighttime and it looked great.

This is breathing right down the neck of a potential COD release at the start of November but I know I'll definitely be playing this.

Comment

Nice to see that they've put in a third person mode (at least it looks like) that could be worth a damn this time. The other games have always been pretty terrible when you tried to do it in anything other than first person.

Also got goosebumps when the Elder Scrolls theme started up. Pretty good stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                                9 months to go until awesomeness begins. How amazing does it look. Utterly epic.

The visuals look that bit better than I expected too. The lighting is gorgeous in some places. There was one short shot of a village at nighttime and it looked great.

This is breathing right down the neck of a potential COD release at the start of November but I know I'll definitely be playing this.
                                I'm calling it now... Game of the year for me unless something stops it in its tracks. So far I cannot see anything below epic on all counts for this...

Comment

Working...
                                X