Latest PSP Firmware Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest PSP Firmware Updates

Thought we should have one of these threads, seeing as we have a PS3 one.

Official firmware 6.35 is out now.

Japanese units get x-Radar Portable as an app.

Asian units get system software stability improvements, which actually means they get nothing.

USA units get a Qriocity app.

Dunno what PAL users get.
    Last edited by J0e Musashi; 04-12-2010, 19:41.
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Is it 2004?

Comment

No, it's 2010, but seeing as PSP firmware continues to be released (and at a greater rate than PS3 firmware) and we only have a custom firmware thread then people should be informed.

Plus John Parry hasn't monopolised this part of the forum so I figured I'd give it a shot.
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

But he's employed by sony and knows what features are coming out already.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
          Plus John Parry hasn't monopolised this part of the forum so I figured I'd give it a shot.
          What is this ongoing insistence you have of needlessly naming me in threads that I have no involvement in and seemingly always combining it with some sort of insinuation?

Any chance of it not continuing now as it's getting a bit creepy to be honest Daryl?

I would appreciate it, cheers.

Comment

I wasn't aware of an ongoing insistence myself. It's been mentioned a few times by Shane, and I just pitched in above as I thought it quite humorous. I consider you our very own John Craven, such is your swift deliverance of gaming news.

Personally, I thought you had it in for me seeing as you said I irked you in the irk thread and then you deleted me from your PS3 list.
            Last edited by J0e Musashi; 05-12-2010, 10:41.
            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi
              then you deleted me from your PS3 list.
              NOOOO! The ps3 list no-one really uses for online gaming anyway!!

Comment

Forget PSP updates, I say this thread be renamed NTSC-uk the Soap, and we all gather round for more inside gossip.

John Parry secretly defect to the Sonyet Union, but Joe Daryl's on his case and freaking everyone out. Kernov can't understand why his time machine didn't work - is he really still stuck in 2010? Who is stalking who and why has everyone been striking each other off their friend's list? And most importantly, who is the love child's secret father?!

Tune in to the next thrilling episode!
                Last edited by Sketcz; 05-12-2010, 12:00.

Comment

In the spirit of the post above I would like to ask kernow if he has recently been posting 'in character' with his avatar, roleplay style... cos surely nobody can be that bitter and cynical for real...?

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock View Post
                    In the spirit of the post above I would like to ask kernow if he has recently been posting 'in character' with his avatar, roleplay style... cos surely nobody can be that bitter and cynical for real...?
                    I can.

Comment

From the UK Playstation site re the PAL update:

An update to the PSP system software was released on 24 November 2010. If you update your PSP system, the system software version will be 6.35 and the following features will be updated.

New or revised features in version 6.35

Games

System software stability during use of some PSP format software titles has been improved.

Music

Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity? has been added as a feature under Music.
                      Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity? is a subscription service that allows you to enjoy your favourite music on your PSP system, PlayStation 3 system, PC, and other supported devices.

Note: Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity? is coming soon. More details will be announced shortly on eu.playstation.com.
                      "Qriocity logo" and "Qriocity" are trademarks of Sony Corporation.

Newly added features in PlayStation Store

The Game Store of PlayStation Store is now available in Kuwait, Israel and the Ukraine. You can now download game content (as a purchase or for free) from PlayStation Store in these countries/regions.

Comment

Massively exciting firmware update released:

Originally posted by UK Playstation Site
                        An update to the PSP system software was released on 20 January 2010. If you update your PSP system, the system software version will be 6.37 and the following features will be updated.

Security

System software stability during use of some features has been improved.
                        Or not.....

Link

Comment

Working...
                        X