Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Iv'e got something that you want (FF Crystal white gamecube)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iv'e got something that you want (FF Crystal white gamecube)

Hehe i bloody wish, Looks like there is a tidal wave of lucky people who won them selling them on yahoo japan.

Time to sell my kidneys

God its so beautiful

Originally posted by importaku
    Hehe i bloody wish, Looks like there is a tidal wave of lucky people who won them selling them on yahoo japan.

Time to sell my kidneys

God its so beautiful
    Sorry i didnt get a word of that. People won them on auctions in japan? How did the sellers get hold of them. I do want one yes but also the red gamecube is looking pretty decent aswell. Any word on its release?

Comment

Let me explain.

There was a competition run by a japanese games magazine (Dengeki i think) the prize was these beautiful consoles they could only be won they were not for sale i think there were only 100 or 1000 made i cant quite remember.

Either way the lucky winners have decided to sell their prizes on yahoo japan.

Comment

How much have they been going for?

Comment

Let me explain.

Either way the lucky winners have decided to sell their prizes on yahoo japan.
          and at the price of a house i am certain. My god it does look incredible. I want one

Comment

That's just taunting that is

Comment

there are about 5 on yahoo japan and they are going on average for 100,000 yen.

Yes thats right one hundred thousand yen but there is one at 75,000 and one for 24,000

Comment

Well slap me up and call me Josephine.

24,000 Yen = 131.566 GBP
                75,000 Yen = 411.145 GBP
                100,000 Yen = 548.128 GBP

Now i would spend 24,000 yen without a doubt but 100,000 are you absolutely crazy ?

Edit : Thoseofthe brings up some very good points. If on the off chance i could get hold of them then maybe the collector in me would make me cough up because as you say theres only 150 in the world.

I wouldnt pay ?1000 for a console thats only difference from a ?100 cube is the colour.

Comment

100,000 yen is actually a very good price for one of these.... only 150 made, werent available to buy.

Watch them hit ?1000 sterling very soon...

Comment

sadly yahoo japan has a nasty feature.

On ebay its the highest bidder at the end of the auction.

On yahoo japan they have a feature called auto extend so you could win the auction and it ends, then someone places a bid after the auction and it then restarts so if people keep on bidding the auction it will continue to run.

Comment

sadly yahoo japan has a nasty feature.

On ebay its the highest bidder at the end of the auction.

On yahoo japan they have a feature called auto extend so you could win the auction and it ends, then someone places a bid after the auction and it then restarts so if people keep on bidding the auction it will continue to run.
                      So... The auction carries on going until there have been no bids made in a 48hour period for instance? Seems like a good way of ridding the world of those sniper bastards. *ahem*

BTW: Leeds has the Mill Hill arcade - which is 10x better than anything else I've seen in the past 8 years. Considering I've only ever seen dance machines and shooting/racing games in all that time.

Comment

yeah thats about right, the auction keeps going as long as people keep biding

Comment

I thought it was if a bid was placed in the last 5 minutes of the auction, then the auction extends by another 10 minutes?
                          Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Your correct 10 mins sounds right , i couldnt remember how long it extends for.

Comment

Bah, just wait 4-5 years for that pearly white to turn to a sickly yellow :P

Yes Im jealous.

Comment

Working...
                              X