FF "Distant Worlds" in London

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FF "Distant Worlds" in London

Features the music of the great video game series FINAL FANTASY and composer Nobuo Uematsu. The concerts are performed by symphony orchestra, choir, and renowned vocal and instrumental soloists, under the direction of GRAMMY Award-winner and acclaimed conductor Arnie Roth.

The Royal Albert Hall is proud to be the site of the gala premiere in London of Distant Worlds: music from Final Fantasy, the highly anticipated multimedia concert experience.

With composer Nobuo Uematsu and conductor Arnie Roth, The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra, and many special soloists including Susan Calloway from FFXIV, and with state of the art HD videos and stills shown on massive screens highlighting the games most memorable sequences, the Royal Albert Hall will swell with the award-winning music from the FINAL FANTASY video game series.

Featuring scenes from throughout the Final Fantasy series as well as music from the newly released Final Fantasy XIII and XIV, this is truly a concert not to be missed.

Exclusive VIP post show meet/greet. There will be a limited capacity meet and greet reception held at the Royal Albert Hall after the show. Meet composer Nobuo Uematsu and conductor Arnie Roth after the FINAL FANTASY concert in an exclusive signing event! Special meet and greet tickets (£125 per person) include:
    • Premium seating for the performance in the Stalls, Section K
    • Post-show standing reception in a Royal Albert Hall room
    • Beer, wine and soft drinks served with nibbles
    • Meet with composer Nobuo Uematsu and conductor Arnie Roth
    • Special concert programme book
    • Autograph session and photo opportunity
    Tickets have gone on sale today - I have scored a pair of the mere £45 tickets. Can imagine it being nerdageddon, but I'd kick myself if I didn't go.

I posted about this in the music bit..

Going.

Comment

My mate is going.

Comment

you get to meet the man himself if you shell out £125 for a VIP ticket

Comment

Saturday - 5 November, 2011 - 7:30pm !!

crikey that is a long way off

I will ask her indoors to me a ticket, she can get free tickets to Albert Hall.

Comment

I would have loved to have seen this but with it being so far away and no tickets can be bought now I will probably miss out. Great place to be though to hear all of the soundtracks!

Comment

Removed
              Last edited by Jei; 13-05-2011, 18:32.

Comment

Working...
              X