No announcement yet.

Tomb Raider: HD Trilogy [PS3]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are all these collections sony are releasing being put out on the PSN as seperate games by any chance? like they have done with the god of war and prince of persia?

Comment

Noither PoP (Ubisoft) or TR (S-E) are Sony, but I suspect they will release them individually as well. Sly Cooper hasn't been though, so I guess it's not necessarily going to happen that way.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
        Are all these collections sony are releasing being put out on the PSN as seperate games by any chance? like they have done with the god of war and prince of persia?
        It's certainly possible but as has been mentioned they aren't Sony games.

Usually the download versions seem to follow later as they probably want to shift hard copies to shops to give them an in-store presence but the Prince of Persia games got a release fairly quickly.

This set is a little different to the others as Tomb Raider: Underworld has been available for download for over two months already. It's not cheap at ?16:99 but when the Christmas sale is running it's only going to be ?8.79 which I'd imagine is pretty close to what you'd pay online.

As they have one up I wouldn't be surprised if wanted to get the other two up at some point also.

The Prince of Persia games are ?11:99 while the God of War games are ?13:99 (?23:99 for both) so that may give some sort of an idea what sort of price they could be hoping to charge if it happens.

Comment

It's reassuring to see that they've managed to keep the cover of this Classic HD release as ugly as the others.

It's out on the 25th of March over here, no mention of prices yet but I suppose it'll be the same as these packs usually are. I wouldn't be surprised if the remastered games are just the PC versions with maybe a bit of polish and a nice steady frame rate.

Comment

I'd fully expect them to be ports of the PC versions, since they're unlikely to create brand new assets for this. On the positive, this would make them better than the 360 versions (which had some annoying framerate issues at times).

Comment

Working...
            X