Snk VS Capcom: Chao's in london finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snk VS Capcom: Chao's in london finally

a bit of a weird place to have it but played it today@ game focus downstairs on goodge street. Play's very much like the KOF series.

Originally posted by mingo
    Snk VS Capcom: Chao
    That would be so cute...

Anyway, where is Gamefocus? Say I come out of Goodge Street station... where from there?

Comment

Originally posted by Magnakai
      Anyway, where is Gamefocus? Say I come out of Goodge Street station... where from there?
      Go right when you come out of the station, and then take the next right into Goodge Street. Walk a bit down that way and the shop will be on the left hand side.

Comment

More details on how it plays please!!

Comment

Originally posted by Abhisara
          Originally posted by Magnakai
          Go right when you come out of the station, and then take the next right into Goodge Street. Walk a bit down that way and the shop will be on the left hand side.
          Yay!
          a go on SNKvCAP GET!!!

Comment

Hey guys, Saurian sends his opinions on the game... here ya go :

"OK, it plays like KOF - it has that crisp solid feel that makes SNK games what they are. Everything is precise and the system tight, character animation is really good, SNK's Guile puts Capcom's to shame ^^ Moves connect with weight behind them! Attacks into special into super looks really nice.

I got to grips with a couple of the systems - my favourite feature is the guard dash: when you block an attack you can tap forward twice to run forwards - breaking the attack. The throw activation animation is VERY fast, a bit faster than in 3rd Strike, after gaurd dash you can throw (throw cancels the dash animation without delay) or as I prefer - miss a throw and activate a super straight away. You can breal out of attacks (Zero counter style) with C+D - throws are also on 2 buttons (A+B or whatever) - supers chain from specials. From what I can understand so far this game is based on offence - you cannot turtle at all, charge down now MEANS CHARGE DOWN! You cannot block while charging a Flashkick or Rising Tackle for example - you have to use more skill to keep a good air defence with charge brers."

Sounds good to me! Wish he hasnt have seemed to positive, my CC is bound to take a bashing on the AES version now hehe

Comment

Bout time it got here i played it in Sydney n Brisbane Australia about six months o.k.

Comment

I like the sound of the Charge Down aspect. Really bugged me in earlier games and could screw with a lot of people's games (for the better).

Comment

Working...
                X