Are you man enough for Chouaniki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you man enough for Chouaniki

In a world of buxom fighting babes and hot ninja chicks. Can you as a hetro sexual man enjoy Chouaniki?

From what I hear it is gayer than George Micheal in a public bathroom. But does that matter?

Personally I think it might be worth getting because it has to be either hillarious or embarassing or both. Just don't play it with a transvibrator!

I just found out about it in OPM, but if you don't know. It is the gay shooter from Global A.

Official Site: http://www.chouaniki.com/

Discuss...

If it isn't serious, very gay, and has multi-player... it'll be funny and therefore worth playing.

Sounds cool!

Comment

Quest for the Semen is the subtitle so I understand.

No, I'm not joking.

Comment

Hmm, perhaps the first smiley wasn't the best choice. Then again...

Comment

Similar games were also released on the PC Engine, Super Famicom, Saturn and Playstation. Sort of makes me glad that I'm a Megadrive owner... :P

Comment

It's apparently called "Legend of Sex Man Protein"

Somethingawful.com did a Rom Pit review of the snes game, and it's really, really gay. Don't think I'll be getting this one :P

Comment

Yeah, I read that Boogaloo, it was really funny.

Legend of the Sen Man Protein... that is just such a funny title...

I HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME - Jism!

Comment

Gay can be funny too, especially this one its really gay. I tell you what me and Nips will get it and we'll tell you all about it. This may cure me of my fear of all things gay on six feet under.

Comment

Is this a PS2 exclusive... I don't want to be the person who bought a PS2 just to play that gay wrestling game! I mean, that's just uncool.

I'd atleast have to steal this game for people to still think I'm cool!

Comment

I think its for PC two. This version is for PS2 obviously because they really locked up the homo gamer market in Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Boogaloo
                      Somethingawful.com did a Rom Pit review of the snes game, and it's really, really gay.
                      I looked and found that review, they supply download links of a SNES emulator along with the ROM (if you dare):

What can I say? I downloaded it. 1995 was a happy year for Japanese warm brothers indeed me thinks.

Playing a grinning, heavy-muscled guy named Addon (?), I tried to pull off one or two sweaty combos, while my character Oooohed and grunted away. The stage backgrounds are just hot; in that sense. A weird curiosity. Thanks for bringing this game to my attention (erm, for the curiosity fascination reason).

Comment

I don't think anybody is man enough for Chou Aniki.

Comment

Working...
                        X