Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tenkuu no Kishi Rodea - Yuji Naka (Wii/3DS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New video

Comment

If the WiiU version emerges I'd give this a go, the footage of the 3Ds version doesn't look too appealing. So much murkier, rougher and slower.

Comment

Can't believe they're not releasing this outside Japan. So annoying.

Comment

Kadokawa themselves probably won't try foreign markets, mabe some other publisher (like Xseed) will pick it up if goes decently in Japan.

Comment

Looks very rough graphically, but I've not completely lost hope. It's somewhat disheartening that this got pushed back and messed around (presumably by the publisher), as I'd been hoping that it would be Naka's big return to home console gaming...

Comment

Picked up for American and European release this fall by Nippon Ichi America.

Comment

Great!

Comment

Comment

The WiiU game looks like it's going to control horribly, with customisation options and a focus on the story/adventure. Pish.

I'm glad it's coming with Yuji Naka's Wii version* in the same pack, as hopefully that will be more of a score/time-attack thing like Nights was.

Is anyone getting the Japanese release next month?

*It's to be noted that the WiiU version is an entirely new game directed by the publisher, who didn't see that releasing the original game made commercial sense (on two platforms with a combined install base of 110m+). It's therefore made by monkeys, and will definitely be crap.
                    Last edited by dataDave; 05-03-2015, 10:00.

Comment

I was not aware of that at all Dave. That is very interesting indeed - I thought the WiiU version was a slightly HD'd version of Naka's original Wii title.

Makes me very thankful that his original game will be included, as that's what I'm actually after.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                        Is anyone getting the Japanese release next month?
                        I will, for the WiiU. Will probably get the US 3DS.
                        NISA officially stated that the WiiU western version will include the Wii original.

[edit] "first print" copies only, though I don't really think those will get rare that fast.
                        Last edited by briareos_kerensky; 05-03-2015, 10:35.

Comment

I was gonna grab the J WiiU release too. Not sure if it's actually gonna be any good, but it's a pretty exciting package to be getting two versions of something like this.

Comment

Might think about the 3DS version if it is in bargain bins while I'm in J.

Comment

Are UK copies coming with the Wii version?

Comment

Originally posted by chopemon View Post
                                Are UK copies coming with the Wii version?
                                They will.

Comment

Working...
                                X