Dead Space 2 glitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dead Space 2 glitch

Has anyone come across the glitch in Dead Space 2 that causes you to fall out of elevators in to the realms of emptiness? It's happened to me 5 times now.!

Sorry for the picture quality. I had to use a camera because I have no HD video capture device.

Here's a video I took with the camera - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbJXsMdfqCQ

LOL what an odd glitch, never come across any yet in the uk version. Wonder if they messed somthing up in tha asian/jpn version?

On the plus side it's a lovely view from up there

Comment

That happend to me i filmed it after it happend, i was near a door and i fell through the level .I could jet around in space and the space station was miles away ,i almost got to a planet but then i fell into a void and i had to reset the game, the whole time i could hear heavy breathing lol
      Last edited by yesteryeargames; 13-02-2011, 18:32.

Comment

Could be assets failing to load in time. Check if there're fingerprints on the disk.

Comment

I play ALL 360 games from the hard drive so it's not a loading issue. The levels are all present. It's as if there's some colission detection missing. The 360 arcade game Hydro Thunder had something like that. In one point you could reverse through a wall then speed around the outside of the course. In another level there was a polygon missing in the water which you could use to spit you miles in to the sky in order to float over the course however that took a lot of skill. Most of the time you'd drop right through the stage into a never ending fall.

Comment

Originally posted by yesteryeargames View Post
            That happend to me i filmed it after it happend, i was near a door and i fell through the level .I could jet around in space and the space station was miles away ,i almost got to a planet but then i fell into a void and i had to reset the game, the whole time i could hear heavy breathing lol
            Was it a normal door mate or an elevator? Do you remember what area it was in?

Comment

Working...
            X