Chaos Code - VS beat'em'up from Sega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaos Code - VS beat'em'up from Sega

Not exactly a breaking news as the game was featured in last year AOU too, but Sega are aiming for a summer release in Japanese arcades after being lost in limbo for a short while (first location tests were performed two years ago)

Here's the official site, with some videos and the obligatory cast info.
    One of the characters is named Chtylla, which made more than one bell ring...a Shoryuken post confirmed that this game has lots of Lovecraft references.

The game runs on Ringwide, same hardware of Melty Blood. No plans announced for home consoles, I guess it's all up on how the game will be received in arcades.

Watched the video... Looks dull as dishwater tbh

Comment

That does look extremely poor indeed, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if this was something they found on a shelf somewhere from 10 years ago...

Comment

looks like a poor doujin game

Comment

It looks no worse than any of the arc system works fluff.

Comment

Thanks for posting this, but going off topic, it just made me wonder when the home ports of the latest KOF will be out?

Comment

Looks a bit mid 90s Neo Geo. Think Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer.

Comment

Control setup is four LP, HP, LK, HK, so it does take a few notes from old SNK games.
                If the net is to be believed, Chaos Code is the commercial version of a doujin game based on a Korean manga.

Comment

Working...
                X