No announcement yet.

The Boy Who Stole Half-Life 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if he could be persuaded to download HL2 Episode 3. In for a penny, in for a pound and all that.

Comment

Trying to trap him like that was very wrong of them.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
        EDF! EDF! EDF!
        No other way!

Comment

Originally posted by Link83 View Post
          Interesting article, thanks for posting

...is there a better way?
          Gravity Gun...?

Comment

Surely it'd have to be a crow bar! Or possibly a pistol.

Comment

I don't see Valve's actions in this as reprehensible. If you, say, worked for Ford and were involved in a case of industrial espionage and had the guy responsible be stupid enough to try and basically extort a high-paid job out of you, you'd set him up for a fall. Half Life is/was Valve's lifeblood (to a far lesser extent now, but hey). If it were me I'd be pressing for the MAXIMUM sentence I could get, not awgee it's okay he's a gamer all he wanted to do was play it, diddums.

Comment

Nice read. Cheers for puttin it up.

Comment

Originally posted by anephric View Post
                  I don't see Valve's actions in this as reprehensible. If you, say, worked for Ford and were involved in a case of industrial espionage and had the guy responsible be stupid enough to try and basically extort a high-paid job out of you, you'd set him up for a fall. Half Life is/was Valve's lifeblood (to a far lesser extent now, but hey). If it were me I'd be pressing for the MAXIMUM sentence I could get, not awgee it's okay he's a gamer all he wanted to do was play it, diddums.
                  Totally agree.

Comment

Working...
                  X