Invincible Knight (PS3) - side-scroller, Asia only

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invincible Knight (PS3) - side-scroller, Asia only

Inspired by Viewtiful Joe apparently, this 2D side-scroller is destined for Asia but not Japan (yet). Apparently.

Looks interesting. Not sure how it will play since there's no videos on Youtube yet.

Did anyone go to the Taiwan game show the other week?

Invincible Knight puts you in control of a knight with a huge lance who races through levels at breakneck speed. The heavily armored knight crashes through walls of soldiers and fights boss monsters. Illustrations of boss characters show the knight standing toe to toe with a humongous black dragon and a wooden tank. Jeffrey Chiao, CEO of Keystone Game Studio, tells Impress Watch there are three main actions: accelerate, attack, and avoid.

Chaio says Viewtiful Joe was one of the games that influenced Invincible Knight. Like Clover Studio?s title, Invincible Knight uses 3D graphics, but it is essentially a side-scroller. Keystone plans to create eleven stages with branching paths. Players will be able to obtain several kinds of weapons and armor. Sony plans on selling additional costumes and stages as downloadable content.

http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpr...1/02/inv18.jpg

That look interesting

Comment

Like Viewtiful Joe? Yes please!

Comment

nice... reminds me of Metal Slug tbh. I do like these random asia releases...

Comment

Will check the videos later, but anything inspired by Viewtiful Joe can't be that bad, can it?

Comment

More of this kind of stuff would be good.

I want HD 2d games, too, dammit!

Comment

Working...
            X