wii puzzle games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wii puzzle games

Only just brought a Wii so I'm not up to speed on the games for it.

I'm after puzzle games/quirky games that you can just put on for an hour. I've started playing world of Goo which I really like.

Proper games or Wii ware games it anyone can give me some ideas?

Thanks

Zack & Wiki without a doubt, fantastic game.

Comment

Cubello on WiiWare is one of my favourites for sure.

Comment

How about Fluidity?

Comment

All look pretty good, will check them out. I mainly play the 360 so these type of games are what im after for the wii.

Comment

Boom Blox.

Got a very respectable 9/10 from Eurogamer.

Play Boom Blox for a few hours, or ten, and making a cup of tea becomes a whole new experience. Normally, you'd pluck a…

I bought my copy from GameStation for a fiver, so its cheap as chips as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Grover View Post
              Boom Blox.
              Yup, the sequel Boom Blox Bash Party can often be found cheaper and is more of the same - I played them in reverse!
              I tried Angry Birds on my android phone recently, and can't help but think it's a hugely inferior version of Boom Blox!

I picked up Kororinpa recently and it's quite good if a little frustrating. Through some levels you feel the need for some 'motion plus' type accuracy that simply isn't there.
              It felt quite old too, and not in a good way. if you see it for a couple of quid, give it a go.

Comment

A friend has boom blox so I'm gonna borrow it and try it out.
                Cheers for the ideas folks, just want some fun games to waste an hour on.

Comment

Gravity and also "The art of balance" both really good games I enjoyed

Comment

Find out all about the genesis of the critically-acclaimed WiiWare game Hydroventure/Fluidity and its developer, Curve Studios.

Hydroventure need i say more, think Loco Roco but even better. World of Goo another must

Comment

Originally posted by Corranga View Post
                      I tried Angry Birds on my android phone recently, and can't help but think it's a hugely inferior version of Boom Blox!
                      My thoughts exactly. I saw someone playing it on an iPad though, and at least on that you can actually see what you're aiming at thanks to the extra horizontal dimensions.

Similar to Hydroventure but in 3D is Mercury Meltdown Revoltion. Bit of a swear-o-thon, though!

Comment

Working...
                      X