The Witcher 2
    Dead Island
    Call Juarez: The Cartel
    EDF: Insect Armageddon
    Hunted: The Demon's Forge
    Virtua Tennis 4

Features

Pet Project – The Last Guardian.
    Divine Intervention – El-Shaddai: Escension of the Metatron.
    Souul Survivor – From Software's Dark Souls.
    An Audience With... Danny Bilson (THQ).
    Sound Advice – audio in games.

Start: The Mac App Store
    Website of the Month: Fat, Ugly or Slutty
    Internet GotM: Canary
    Time Extend: Skate
    The Making of... Omikron: The Nomad Soul
    Last edited by egparadigm; 10-03-2011, 17:22.

disappointing Pilotwings score...9 for Fight Night is a surprise too, personally hated it and would give it 4/5. Hopefully that doesnt mean I will be giving Pilotwings a 3 as its the only reason I am getting a 3ds on day 1!

Comment

Cubscription Sanceled!

The preview of DA2 Edge gave in their last issue sounded very positive. I wonder if the reviewer in this issue actually hates video games and is heading a massive conspiracy to ruin them

Still, it did score a point higher than Origins sooooo
      Last edited by Daragon; 10-03-2011, 17:54.

Comment

I've cancelled my Homefront pre-order. Not bothering with the 3DS now either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
          I've cancelled my Homefront pre-order. Not bothering with the 3DS now either.
          Based on Edge's God-like word or is this your own choice or even sarcasm?

Comment

I have cancelled Homefront based on this review - though may re-order of Games TM like it as they seemed to from previews.

Never intended to get a 3DS at launch although a high Pilotwings score would have swayed me

Comment

I'm unsure with Homefront as there's been some decent review scores too and both Edge & Gamestm have been way off the mark with reviews of late

Comment

Ouch. Bit of a poor score for PW.

(Not a lot of) shock at a 7 for Yakuza 4. The review probably reads "it's Yakuza 3 but with less time spent in Okinawa & 3 more playable characters". I'm still day 1 for it and if it turns up early enough in my delivery I'll get a few solid days out of it as I'm off work.

Comment

I kind of expected that for Dragon Age 2, from all the impressions i'm hearing its worse than the first game. I'm going to wait for it to drop in price.

As for Homefront, geez. All the impressions and things i have seen of it made me think it was getting at least a 7. It was going to be day one for me, but i'm going to wait and till i've seen some more.

Comment

The Homefront review score is disappointing as from the preview stuff I've seen this was looking very promising; but it's just Edge. Still, I'm going to wait to see what the first play reaction is before the plunge I think.

Comment

Edge usually mark down for unoriginality and everything I've seen of Pilotwings suggests it's a bit of a phoned in effort.

Makes me ponder what to get for my 3DS though. I'd finally decided on that.

Comment

I think Pilotwings looks a lazy wii sports resort type cash in game. Not sure what games to pick up on launch but I am pretty sure people will not be speaking in hushed tones and reverence about pilotwings in 12 months time.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                          I think Pilotwings looks a lazy wii sports resort type cash in game. Not sure what games to pick up on launch but I am pretty sure people will not be speaking in hushed tones and reverence about pilotwings in 12 months time.
                          I pretty much agree, despite having it on pre-order! Not sure whether to leave it as SSFIV and Ridge, and pick up Pokemon White.

My Dragon Age II Signature edition arrived today and I think I'll be sending that back too. I (perhaps foolishly) never realised you spent the game in one large city. Edge's review plus a few other comments have put me off, at least for now.

Comment

Im still getting Pilotwings, its the only 3DS game I have on preorder so far, Im buying it more becuase its suppose to be a good demonstraction of the tech rather than thinking it will be a good game though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ono View Post
                              I have cancelled Homefront based on this review - though may re-order of Games TM like it as they seemed to from previews.

Never intended to get a 3DS at launch although a high Pilotwings score would have swayed me
                              Why don't you try playing them for yourself? Or at least wait and see how the first-play threads pan out on here?
                              Last edited by dataDave; 11-03-2011, 04:41.

Comment

Working...
                              X