Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[comments] Catherine review PS3/Xbox 360

Catherine review PS3/Xbox 360

Thanks to Matt for the words and banners.

The review really does sum up my fears of this game.

Seems Atlus don't understand the difference between something enjoyably challenging and something frustrating.

It's like Mudo/Hama skills in SMT games. In most SMT if your main character dies, it's game over and Mudo and Hama have a chance to instantly kill him. For large portions of the games (until you get ways to defend against them), you're at risk of unavoidable deaths that happen purely because of a dice roll.

Rather than putting bottles everywhere like it sounds they did, why not increase the number of check points?

Comment

I don't understand why people find his game so hard. Play it on easy with the rewind option. There's no shame in using it.

Comment

The new banner makes it look like Catherine is emerging from a bowl of pink jelly/jello. So after seeing this I went Googling, and it turns out there's an entire sub-genre of wrestling, involving sportswomen in jelly/jello (not mud, but edible fruit jelly).

Last edited by charlesr; 16-03-2011, 18:35.

Comment

The banner I keep getting has a photo of some sort of Catherine cross dresser in it

Comment

Any better?

Comment

Yup, back in all her suggestive glory

Comment

So thats how pizza is made...mmmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                  So thats how pizza is made.
                  Birthed from her mouth?

Comment

It's quite a selling point. "I'm hot AND I can create pizza". You'd say yes.

Goddamit. Must stay out of feedback threads.

Comment

She had me at hot

Comment

Well, you might've noticed there were a number of banners for Catherine. I got a bit carried away with making them, to be honest! Here's all of 'em, bar the cosplay one that nobody liked, including a few that didn't get used! How exciting.

And here's a special one that we could never use because it's a little bit NSFW. I couldn't resist making it. I think it was everybody's favourite, though.

Comment

That pizza banner, I'm sure the stringy mozarella hanging from her lips is meant to look like sex-wee.

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
                            Here's all of 'em, bar the cosplay one that nobody liked.
                            I guess it depends on which cosplay shot you used. (It's Flickr, but probably NSFW)

Comment

Hah, I did find that, but it didn't fit very well into a banner

(would)

Comment

Working...
                              X