No announcement yet.

[comments] James Bond 007 Blood Stone review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I said that was the impression I got, never Acused you of anything, I never said that you copied anything word for word either. I just meant it was a heck of alot like the review I mentioned. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but it's what I saw in the review.

As for boundaries, I've never intentionally offended anyone on here, All I ever do is write what I think. I focus on The subjects that I talk about not on people. However you seem to be offended so sorry about that. Like many on here I just saw the game completely different to you and said so.
    Last edited by rmoxon; 22-03-2011, 18:21.

Comment

this is all very well people, but is split second worth a 3? ;-)

*ahem -joke*
      Last edited by dvdx2; 22-03-2011, 19:32.

Comment

No it's worth 2 at the most.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
          No it's worth 2 at the most.
          if it was a girl, i'd give it 1 ;-)

Comment

Phwoooaarrr!

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
              No sense saying a given score is a complete joke, too low or pathetic. I don't know how many times I've said this (maybe I should just give up?) but it's one man's opinion.
              Very true. As they say, opinions are like arse holes. Everybody has one. Saying that, opinions also influence others who have no desire to make an opinion. If I followed every review score that slagged off a game (such as blood stone) I would have missed out on many a good game. Mind jack is a good example. The reviews were poor however I bought the game before any review was published and yes, I thought it was a load of crap. I didn't like the mind hack system, I didn't like the controls and I didn't like others joining my game (although you can switch this off).

A few days later dead Space 2 arrive and Mind jack went back to the shelf. It wasn't until I completed Dead Space 2 did I go back to Mind Jack. I had only completed the first 3 levels before I shelved it but after playing it some more I really started to get in to the game and could see what the developers where aiming for. In the end it turned out to be a decent experience that I would rate a 7. Blood Stone would get a 8.5 from me. I even enjoyed the driving sections

Anyway, the bottom line is that you can't review a game with only a days worth of playing. It needs more time, however I seriously doubt the likes of IGN give any game some serious play time no matter what they say.

Comment

Working...
              X