No announcement yet.

Anticipation: April Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say the only thing i'm looking forward to is the 3rd Birthday been waiting for this for months and it's out in uk on Friday by the looks of things so that is the only thing i'll grab in April

Comment

Was a hard choice between Portal 2 and Mortal Kombat but the recent demo for MK has me really excited about it.

Not expecting a competiive fighting game at all but by all accounts, as a single player experience there is supposed to be a ton of content.

Comment

Once again no 'none' option.

Comment

Just Portal 2 for me. 2 copies though.

Comment

Portal 2 for me. Looking forward to testing the grey matter.

Comment

If it wasn't for XBLA, I'd be waiting until late June for something interesting. Well, there's always Bullet Soul, I guess.

Comment

One month we'll get something for some of you to look forward to

In the meantime, if you or anyone you know has been adversely affected by the lack of anticipation for the quality releases coming out this year call the MDG (Manic Depressive Gamers) discreet helpline on 0840 898 4001.

Comment

if I bother fixing my 360 then def. Portal 2!!

Comment

Definitely Mortal Kombat. Can't wait. Portal 2's an easy second place, but it'll have to wait a while since it's out on the same day as MK.

Comment

Only day one for me will be flashpoint. I will pick up shift 2 and Socom at a later date though(I do still need to get Bulletstorm and DA2 too).

Comment

MK, SOCOM and dynasty warriors 7 in that order.

Comment

Working...
                        X