Monster Hunter TriD (3DS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Hunter TriD (3DS)

Obviously a play on Monster Hunter Tri and 3D. Basically a port of the Wii game but with an added dimension. Shockingly enough out simultaneously worldwide on April 2nd and with free online multiplayer.

Awesome stuff, GJ Capcom!

And so, April 1st is here!

Huzzah. (TriD, come on man, that's terrible)

Comment

Bit of rubbish as an April fools joke really, too believable.

>:O

Square Enix currently have the best 3D pun: Kingdom Hearts : Dream Drop Distance
      Dream drop distance = DDD = 3D

Comment

i had to rush it last night as when I get up it's already past noon for you guys. Screenshots and random nonsense would have appeared too otherwise. I was busy setting up pranks on my boss

Comment

Did anyone see the Namco Bandai April fools press release? According to pocketgamer it states they bought a Mig 21 with a plan to bomb the offices of rivals
          Our favourite April Fool's to-date is Namco Bandai's press release that it's bought an aging Soviet fast jet in order to bomb its rivals, notably Capcom. The news comes as the 'Estovakian Air Force' is scrapping its jet fighters, including one MiG-21Bis. Sonic...

Comment

I came into this thread knowing it to be an April Fools.. but secretly hoped it was true

Comment

I'm sure Capcom are waiting to announce the game right now.

Comment

Working...
              X