Anyone else unable to login to PSN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone else unable to login to PSN?

Hello since Monday I have been unable to log into the PSN via either ps3 or PC. is it down? as my American friend seemed able to log in fine?

both us.playstation.com and eu.playstation.com won't laod for me at all

Just logged in and played online. No problems today, yesterday and the day before.

Comment

ah seems its something to do with my isp Virgin Media. as their forums have people complaining about the problem a while ago. thanks for the tip off though that it is working ok. with all the hacking threats of late I was uncertain.

Comment

Ok so a friend of mine on virgin media is able to connect. and I was able to connect on the pc using a proxy.

However this won't work for PS3/psp so does anyone have any suggestions?

Comment

Are you going through a router? Can you try a direct connection to the modem?

Comment

I will try that later with the ps3 but it wont help with the psp unfortunately (assuming it works)

the main problem is I play PSP2 on the weekends and obviously a psp can't have a wired connection =<

Comment

I've had issues with my PSPs, try testing the internet connection on the PSP first, then go to PSN again after.

Comment

tried that. during the test it says timed out on Playstation Network =<

Comment

Working...
                X