W.R.O.N.G: CVG's Anti-Prat Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W.R.O.N.G: CVG's Anti-Prat Campaign

We should all get behind this, lol. Though they've done it in a semi-joking manner it's the kind of mainstream push the wider gaming medium needs to make to help stop the endless misinformed media scares

To be honest I think the idiot was bang on. If I didn't have all the room under my bed taken up with Nintendos and PlayBoxes, I would almost certainly be storing weaponry there.

Comment

Most of CVG's updates on this recently have been pretty here nor there but this one has appeared as their campaign has surprisingly gained enough traction to be noticed by The Wright Stuff who they targetted and was discussed on Fridays show. Unsurprisingly the panel completely missed the point and managed to throw more insults at gamers leading to a renewed interest on CVG's part.

Comment

I only don't have an Xbox 360 because the only place it could live under my TV cabinet is taken up with an AK-47. Spot on Anne and Matthew, well done.

Comment

It's a real indictment of their viewership that they can get away with calling everyone who plays videogames 'brain dead computer nerds'. Bizarre. Everyone who watches it must be 50+ years old.

As infuriating as it is to read stuff like this, the simple fact is that videogames are now a bigger industry than movies. There's really nothing these silly, backward people can do. We've already won.

Comment

Not entirely linked to this, Gamers Voice have submitted a formal complaint against the Wright Stuff as last Thursday they showed the gun scene from Modern Warfare 2's No Russian level at 10.30am. Not hypcritical of Channel 5 at all

Comment

Working...
            X