Trackmania 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
    Er yeah, but big screen, sofa, crisps not falling into keyboard, working without playing with lots of resolution thingies and reverting back to old gfx drivers etc. (and I don't have either of those things you mention)
    I've had a HTPC running for years. PC Gaming on your TV with a 360 controller I was playing Trackmania Nations on the projector a few months back as it happens, was a great experience

Comment

I don't think he was saying it isn't a great experience. But some people just don't want the hassle of PC gaming.
      I've always had a PC capable of playing the latest games but I always spend longer changing settings to get the balance or graphics vs framer ate acceptable than I would playing the game. Even when I thought I'd had I'd get to the second level where different things were going on and it would underperform.
      I'd be overclocking , upgrading, installing, flashing in the vain hope of getting a few more fps or being able to add more AA or increase the resolution further.

I don't need to worry about doing that with my console, I can just accept it and get on with the actual playing.
      Don't get me wrong, I'm a geeky guy, I enjoy that playing around, but it's secondary to playing the game for me.

Comment

Working...
      X